Region 3 AAAA All region team

ZCAR

http://unapproved website.Unapproved Website/content.asp?CID=616609

Traditionally one of the toughest regions in the state at this level. These kids are some of the best the State of Tennessee has to offer and we can't leave out some of the strongest Coaching staffs as well.

The legacy continues; the State Championship comes through this Region these past few years with a dynamic Maryville Rebel team as the undenable leader on the field of play. Need we say more? :lol:

No not really ..i think that about says it all...lol Especially w/ new teams emerging every year..Halls ,Knox West(of course) central and Maryville look 2 be next years playoff teams from 3-4A...just wish some other team could get over the hump that is maryville..ahh well theres always next year...... look 4 us 2 have another strong showing..... cant wait 4 spring practice 2 begin....... :lol::lol:

You guys did what you needed to do last year and finished second now the monkey if off your back its all onward and upward as I see it. I think West will be a powerhouse next year. If any one out of this region can match up with the Rebs you have the talent to be reckoned with. I wish you guys well but take it easy on us Devils next time. Ouch that was a butt whopping you laid on us last year. I can grin and say our team should be pretty darn good with the personel returning on both sides of the ball. I think we should surprise and claim a playoff spot next year.