Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea and no game "counts" in tha region it will be good to kinda see wat everybody has b4 region play starts

This is a one heck of a test......really can't wait to see what LCHS has this year. Not sure what their strengths are going to be this year. Offense or Defense? They have Ryan coming back.....so that is going to help....but with the lost of Hatton and some key lineman......kind of a guess how its going to turn out. They have the Dodson young man that could be a big differance. Going to be interesting to see how it it plays out.....alot of questions for them to be answered....Kicking game , special teams.....etc. If their offense doesn't improve over last years.....could be a diffcult season....at least to LCHS standards. What do you see as your strengths as far as match up with LCHS. How do you see the match up between MTP and LCHS. You played both last year, interested in your take on this one.

I thought that it might be a competitive game either way.....but not sure of either by large amount.

MTP have a kicking game, how is their special teams play? Of course MTP knows what they have. What weakness you see in LCHS that will give them problems when they play MTP?

I thought that it might be a competitive game either way.....but not sure of either by large amount.

MTP have a kicking game, how is their special teams play? Of course MTP knows what they have. What weakness you see in LCHS that will give them problems when they play MTP?

mTp punt returner is Marco & kick returner is as fast or faster than him. He was a junior last year, it was his first year since pop warner in playing football. So maybe a year under his belt will help him out.

mTp punt returner is Marco & kick returner is as fast or faster than him. He was a junior last year, it was his first year since pop warner in playing football. So maybe a year under his belt will help him out.

Do you see this as a blow out like 78? You have played both so I value your opinion on how they match up.....curious.

Do you see this as a blow out like 78? You have played both so I value your opinion on how they match up.....curious.

He is from Wayne Co, he doesn't know what he is talking about. I do not see a blow out, will surprise me if it is. It hard to predict on by how much. But I have to go with Tigers in the Jungle.

It will be one of the most watched games of the year with it being in week 0. Lots of people will be in the jungle that night.