Red Boiling Springs

muffin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the lady tigers with there first win finally huge chip lifted off there shouler even better it wasnt some lucky close win it was a blow out 50-22 over Hermitage Springs...also congrats to the guys maybe both boys and girls can come away champions this year

I'm sorry but Dekalb probably got more than they can handle tonight...

What happened with this year's tournament...only 3 girls teams???

When they go to the Ladies of the South, they will play some competition...some very tough competition....if they can compete well, not necessarily win....it could show how good they are...this is a tough tournament.

15,do you have the bracket for the tournament?

Second oldest Christmas Tourney in state of T.N.,some where around 40 years old,can't very well stop tradition.

Was there really only 3 teams there or did I read it wrong? That would be sad if only 3 teams showed up.

It would not be good if the other good teams in District 7 played in holiday tournaments together. They beat each other up enough as it is. Kinda like District 12. By the time they got through with each other last year in their District tourney, 2 of the teams were so banged up they could not win at Region.

Good luck and stay healthy. I hope to see you all at 'boro. Well, I will see you all. Just hope my team is playing there. It would be nice for my daughter to end her senior year there. We have a good chance. Good luck and take care. :lol: