brentwood lady bruins

tacosupreme

i watched brentwood high school girls basketball team play against a pretty good upperman team and not a highly skilled but good antioch team and brentwood came away with loses. their bench was not very deep at all, their defense was non exsistent and they looked just plain ol bad.

but then i decided to see what independence would look like this year so i dropped by the bhs indy game on last friday night and boy was i in for a shock. brentwood looked like a totally different team. they were playing well together, and it looked like they added people to their roster and were very deep especially from the guard position. so i said to myself maybe indy had a bad game.

so on tuesday night i decided to check out bhs vs hillsboro and boy was i impressed with brentwood. i think this team may be the new district champs, region champs, and if they continue to get better we are looking at a berth to state.

hillsboro is a great team and brentwood beat them by 10. and a note to make: won by 10 with stephanie hall and nicole tidwell sitting on the bench all most the entire first half for foul trouble.

look out 11-aaa; brentwood is trying to make a statement to some people because with an 0-5 start i had mydoubts but they have proved me wrong

i watched brentwood high school girls basketball team play against a pretty good upperman team and not a highly skilled but good antioch team and brentwood came away with loses. their bench was not very deep at all, their defense was non exsistent and they looked just plain ol bad.

but then i decided to see what independence would look like this year so i dropped by the bhs indy game on last friday night and boy was i in for a shock. brentwood looked like a totally different team. they were playing well together, and it looked like they added people to their roster and were very deep especially from the guard position. so i said to myself maybe indy had a bad game.

so on tuesday night i decided to check out bhs vs hillsboro and boy was i impressed with brentwood. i think this team may be the new district champs, region champs, and if they continue to get better we are looking at a berth to state.

hillsboro is a great team and brentwood beat them by 10. and a note to make: won by 10 with stephanie hall and nicole tidwell sitting on the bench all most the entire first half for foul trouble.

look out 11-aaa; brentwood is trying to make a statement to some people because with an 0-5 start i had mydoubts but they have proved me wrong

I still think 11-aaa is wide open. Brentwood as well as the other teams are going to have good and bad nights. Seems to just be the way girls basketball goes this year. Brentwood has a great coach but it seems like 11-aaa is still a toss up between Hillsboro, Indy, Brentwood. Time will tell though. They have looked great the last few games. Not sure any team this year from this district will make it to state. But I hope I am wrong!

Sounds like a parent of a Brentwood player. :lol: