portland loses to east robertson and macon co.

BenStiller23

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland has struggled some of late but they are very young (only one senior contributor). They have some very good young talent including a great sophomore class. Arguably their best player is a sophomore who was hurt all last year from football and got minimal varsity tick. The head coach is only in his second season and the rest of the coaching staff is new this year. I say give Portland time and they will be back on the top of that district.

What does White House have besides an overweight post player?

please don't stall again, that's shows yall are serious sissy's and you know it.

i've never seen a team stall and have to quit because they keep turning it over :lol::lol::lol:

You talk alot of trash for someone who went to 2 different schools and played for 3, that one is puzzling. How does someone attend one school and play at another? Didn't you only play 1 year of tssaa varsity? How many ppg did you average last year and did you start all season?

By the way stalling can be a part of the game. I believe coaching within the rules to win is smart basketball. Self-centered me only players do not understand a team concept of giving up yourself for the better of a team.

the reason is, is because if you knew that other info, then you would know what i averaged and if i started, gotcha.

so who are you?

Wouldn't you like to know? ;) If you wanted to remain anonymous don't be so obvious.

It doesn't take a rocket scientest to figure out who you are. On another thread you said you graduated last year and played for WHHS. The only Sr's I remember from last year were Barnes, Jamison and Ladd and if memory serves me correct the last 2 are off playing college basketball and football.

Anyone that follows basketball in Sumner County very much would know who you are and about you going to 2 different schools and playing for 3. :o

So maybe you shouldn't be so quick to call others sissy's and wannabes. I am sure there are plenty of guys you played against that would throw you in that category as well.

If you are going to name call and sling mud, don't be so shocked when you get some on you in the process. :(

:lol: Later

Edited by wildcatfan00