PF 83 GP 51

PFDAD

i thought pf was overated...how do they match up with alcoa. how many fb guys play for alcoa? when was the last time 2aa sent aq team to the state. i think the weak district is one factor pf is considered tough. i don,t think dictrict 2aa champ gets out of the region...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought pf was overated...how do they match up with alcoa. how many fb guys play for alcoa? when was the last time 2aa sent aq team to the state. i think the weak district is one factor pf is considered tough. i don,t think dictrict 2aa champ gets out of the region...

PF was Dis. and Region Champs last year. I know the Dis is weak but PF is 9 - 0 and only 1 win has come from a dis. team in GP, and a few wins are from AAA schools. PF goes to alcoa tomorrow and even PF players says that this is the toughest test for them yet. I went to the last alcoa game and there is no reason why PF can not win but they are going to have to play good.

District 2 will get out of the region. I don't know if were good enough to win a substate game yet, but we should, and put major emphasis on the should, win the region championship, just like last year. Thoughts?

Edited by volunteerpride

nftc.....about you thinking pigeon forge is overrated..... you are probably just from gp and still mad that they beat you by 32. how can the 2aa champ not get out of the region. everyone forgets about claiborne i wouldnt be surprised to see them in the region championship

District 2-AA had 3 of 4 in the region semi's last year. PF has won the Region 2 out of 3 years. I think that makes 2-AA plenty strong against 1-AA.

Now there is no doubt that year in year out, Region 2 is stronger than Region 1, but remember PF was only 7 pts from a state appearance last year. They have a shot, may not make it, but they have a shot.

By the way, Sullivan Central was the last team to go to state from Region 1 and that was in 2004-05.

nftc, thought you were a GP fan in football, now you seem to be a Cosby fan, I think PF handled them both pretty well, if PF is overated what does that make them. PF may not make it anywhere this year, but as of right now they are definately one of the top teams in this area.