Districts 9A & 10A

Ford

What are your thoughts on the 2 districts? I know its early but cant wait till the region tourny! I dont see one team running away with anything. Hear are my top teams in no particular order:

Cascade

Community

Nashville Christian

White House-Heritage

Houston Co. (big win over Eagleville)

Eagleville

Forrest

East Literature

McEwen

Who do you like and why?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that this looks like a very good region. My kids at Community are not quite ready to move into the group you have listed above. But, they are getting there. Good young group that hopes to compete with those schools above very soon.

I do not think anyone will run away with the region. But, I think Nashville Christian, McEwen, and Eagleville probably have the best chanes to be playing in the Region Championship game. McEwen and Nashville Christian returned a lot from last season. Nashville Christian has been playing without their stud and I think he is back now. So we will see how they play with him back in the lineup. Also of note, Eagleville was playing without their best player when Houston Co. beat them. The Alldaffer kid was out for some reason, not sure why. Anybody that knows why and how long he will be out could let me know, I'd like to find out. But, when fully healthy and as their new young guys continue to gain experience I think Eagleville can be tough for this region to handle. Forrest has a great player, Shankle, but I do not think the rest of the team is strong enough around him. WHH will find come tournament time that winning without a post is very, very difficult.

I agree that this looks like a very good region. My kids at Community are not quite ready to move into the group you have listed above. But, they are getting there. Good young group that hopes to compete with those schools above very soon.

I do not think anyone will run away with the region. But, I think Nashville Christian, McEwen, and Eagleville probably have the best chanes to be playing in the Region Championship game. McEwen and Nashville Christian returned a lot from last season. Nashville Christian has been playing without their stud and I think he is back now. So we will see how they play with him back in the lineup. Also of note, Eagleville was playing without their best player when Houston Co. beat them. The Alldaffer kid was out for some reason, not sure why. Anybody that knows why and how long he will be out could let me know, I'd like to find out. But, when fully healthy and as their new young guys continue to gain experience I think Eagleville can be tough for this region to handle. Forrest has a great player, Shankle, but I do not think the rest of the team is strong enough around him. WHH will find come tournament time that winning without a post is very, very difficult.

Aaron Alldaffer got into a car wreck early last week so that is why he didnt play and yeah we would of won if he was there, but from what I hear he will be ok for the next game. So I hope all goes well with that.

Heritage beat the 4A State Champs out of FLorida w/o a post, they are playing better every game....keep it up boys and youll be there in the end....