Dyersburg Christmas Tournament brackets or schedule?

semosportsweb

I can't find the schedule or bracket anywhere. I'm especially interested in who our two Missouri teams are playing.

Here's what I know...

The teams in the tournament are Obion Co., Munford, Dyersburg, New Madrid(MO), Crockett Co, Jackson North Side, Sikeston (MO), and Brighton....

I know that Obion Co plays Munford on Thursday, and Dyersburg plays New Madrid.....I don't know who plays who with the final four teams....

On another note, I really don't understand why they have 3 13-AA teams in this....I really don't understand it...

Here's what I know...

On another note, I really don't understand why they have 3 13-AA teams in this....I really don't understand it...

$$$. Dyersburg was worried teams' fans wouldn't travel this time of year. Also no teams have to stay in a hotel. It was almost 4 teams. Dyer County was originally scheduled also. They are playing in Carbondale instead.

Here's what I know...

The teams in the tournament are Obion Co., Munford, Dyersburg, New Madrid(MO), Crockett Co, Jackson North Side, Sikeston (MO), and Brighton....

I know that Obion Co plays Munford on Thursday, and Dyersburg plays New Madrid.....I don't know who plays who with the final four teams....

I was given a bracket Tues. night that has OC playing Brighton on Thur. at 5:30pm right after the OC lady REBELS play Poplar Bluff, Mo. at 4, but like you i also heard the boys were playing Munford. I guess just show up and see who plays who. :thumb::lol:

I was given a bracket Tues. night that has OC playing Brighton on Thur. at 5:30pm right after the OC lady REBELS play Poplar Bluff, Mo. at 4, but like you i also heard the boys were playing Munford. I guess just show up and see who plays who. :thumb::lol:

I found out today that Sikeston will play Brighton in the first round -- not sure why, but they switched Sikeston's opponent after the original bracket was set. Sikeston was down to play Munford before the switch.

The brackets to all West Tenn tournaments can be found in The Jackson Sun. Also they can be found online. Also online today, are the area statistical leaders, so long on to see where your players rank. If you do not see, your team then they did not submit their stats. So please ask them to send them in this weekend so they can be put in next Friday.