Any predictions for the Collerville Xmas Games

floorburns

Anybody want to try to be the swamee and predict the Collerville games? My picks:

Central over Bolton by 20

Millington over White Station by 10

Clarksville over ECS by 13

Houston over St Agnes by 15

Treadwell over Kirby by 7

Bartlett over Hendersonville by 25

Byhalia over St. Michael dont know anything about them

Collerville over Fairley by 7

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Central over Bolton, but probably by more than 20. I think White Station will surprise Millington and win by a couple but I don't think they can beat Central. Kirby should beat Treadwell, and Collierville will play Fairley close, but I predict a win for Fairley. Bartlett will probably win by more than 25 over Hendersonville. I agree with your predictions about Houston over St. Agnes and Clarksville over ECS. I don't know anything about Byhalia or St. Michael either, but it seems like last year Byhalia was decent, so I'll say they will beat St. Michael.

I agree Central over Bolton, but probably by more than 20. I think White Station will surprise Millington and win by a couple but I don't think they can beat Central. Kirby should beat Treadwell, and Collierville will play Fairley close, but I predict a win for Fairley. Bartlett will probably win by more than 25 over Hendersonville. I agree with your predictions about Houston over St. Agnes and Clarksville over ECS. I don't know anything about Byhalia or St. Michael either, but it seems like last year Byhalia was decent, so I'll say they will beat St. Michael.

Byhalia won the tourney last year... they were more than decent. I'm not sure if they have the same fire power though. Only a few more hours and I just can't wait... I feel like my kids felt the night before christmas...hard to fall asleep because of anticipation or is it anxiety? :thumb:

I think Central and Bartlett are two of the strongest teams in Memphis right now, and with Central having lost to Houston, then to East, I think they will be very focused and I don't think anyone will be able to stop them except maybe Bartlett. Actually, the Millington/White Station game could be one of the best games in the tournament--I think they both think they have a lot to prove, and they both have some very good players. In my opinion, the sleeper team in this tournament is Houston. They are tough on defense and with Amanda Smith back and healthy, and some firepower coming off the bench, they have a more balanced offense.

I think Central and Bartlett are two of the strongest teams in Memphis right now, and with Central having lost to Houston, then to East, I think they will be very focused and I don't think anyone will be able to stop them except maybe Bartlett. Actually, the Millington/White Station game could be one of the best games in the tournament--I think they both think they have a lot to prove, and they both have some very good players. In my opinion, the sleeper team in this tournament is Houston. They are tough on defense and with Amanda Smith back and healthy, and some firepower coming off the bench, they have a more balanced offense.

No way White Station can beat Millington. But I agree that houston is the sleeper. Nobody talks about them but you don't beat Central by accident.

I don't think that WS will beat Millington either. Millington is really getting better and better with each game.

Houston could indeed be a sleeper in this tourney. They tend to make whoever they play, play ugly. It has worked for Tim Smith for years. He is a very good and experienced coach. There isn't a ton of talent on this years team, But they too seem to be getting better. They shouldn't be overlooked.

The potential Millington vs Central Matchup in the 2nd round on Thurs could be GREAT. I look forward to all the action.

I don't think that WS will beat Millington either. Millington is really getting better and better with each game.

Houston could indeed be a sleeper in this tourney. They tend to make whoever they play, play ugly. It has worked for Tim Smith for years. He is a very good and experienced coach. There isn't a ton of talent on this years team, But they too seem to be getting better. They shouldn't be overlooked.

The potential Millington vs Central Matchup in the 2nd round on Thurs could be GREAT. I look forward to all the action.

White Station is a young team. From what I understand, so is Millington. No telling what will happen. It depends on which team shows up for each side. Regardless, it should be a lot of fun to watch.

In the two games that we played against Houston, we got the wins but it wasn't pretty. Good teams will make you play bad at times. Coach Smith is an excellent coach and his team plays tough and never quits.

White Station is a young team. From what I understand, so is Millington. No telling what will happen. It depends on which team shows up for each side. Regardless, it should be a lot of fun to watch.

It should be competitive. You are right. Millington is Young much like WhiteStation.

A number of Freshmen and Sophmores see a lot of playing time for the Lady Trojans.

Will somebody post the tournament schedule??

I copied this from another thread:

Bottom Bracket

Bolton v Central 9:00 am

Millington v White Station 10:30

Clarksville Northwest v Evan. Christian Noon

Houston v St. Agnes 1:30

Top Bracket

Kirby v Treadwell 3:00

Bartlett v Hendersonville 4:30

Byhalia v St. Michael 6:00

Collierville v Fairley 7:30