Halftime Entertainment?

Uknow

QUOTE(Uknow @ Jan 13 2007 - 09:09 PM) 826331200[/snapback]

If a team wants to stay on the floor during halftime to practice, warm up, or get on the floor coaching, are they allowed to or do they have to go to the locker room? Isn't halftime entertainment pending on when the team decides to go or not? Just inquiring.

I only stay in the locker room for a few seconds just to get away from the crowd and we almost always come right back out. So I've never had that problem.

QUOTE(Uknow @ Jan 13 2007 - 09:09 PM) 826331200[/snapback]

If a team wants to stay on the floor during halftime to practice, warm up, or get on the floor coaching, are they allowed to or do they have to go to the locker room? Isn't halftime entertainment pending on when the team decides to go or not? Just inquiring.

Halftime is not for entertainment. LOL Its to give the kids a break from the action.

QUOTE(coachgat @ Jan 13 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826331225[/snapback]

I only stay in the locker room for a few seconds just to get away from the crowd and we almost always come right back out. So I've never had that problem.

Teams can stay on the floor if they want to. At Harpeth the boys taking shooting practice at half time of the girls game.

It just depends on what the admistration of the school has on schedule. I have seen karate shows at half time.

QUOTE(kbc00 @ Jan 13 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826331234[/snapback]

Teams can stay on the floor if they want to. At Harpeth the boys taking shooting practice at half time of the girls game.

It just depends on what the admistration of the school has on schedule. I have seen karate shows at half time.

Theres nothing wrong with Karate Shows!!! LOL

www.geocities.com/glover_22/UKS.html