McMinn Central.

QUOTE(red&bluebasketballguy @ Jan 14 2007 - 06:03 PM) 826331770[/snapback]

Just checking to see how the Central Chargers are doing? I looked at their record and can't believe they got beat in Chattanooga the other night...

I went to see a few of their games so far and do not understand why he does not use the same starters. Each game it's like a coin toss. The Tyner game was out of control in the first quarter before he put in the more seasoned girls, whats up with that? Hope he plays us like that this week, we will have a good chance to sweep them this year in regular season. I thought the Lambert girl was hurt of sick when I saw she did not start. So whats the deal over there????????

QUOTE(D5R4Fan @ Jan 15 2007 - 03:04 PM) 826332677[/snapback]

I went to see a few of their games so far and do not understand why he does not use the same starters. Each game it's like a coin toss. The Tyner game was out of control in the first quarter before he put in the more seasoned girls, whats up with that? Hope he plays us like that this week, we will have a good chance to sweep them this year in regular season. I thought the Lambert girl was hurt of sick when I saw she did not start. So whats the deal over there????????

WOW

QUOTE(Indian @ Jan 15 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826333189[/snapback]

If there are problems, it would probably be better if they were taken care of in-house, not put on here for the whole state to read about. This is coming from someone who supports a team they could be playing in the region tournament, not one of their own fans.

I believe that the blue team will be a very hard team to play in the post season. I believe they will get it together before it gets there and Mr. Morgan always makes sure of that . I was just wanting to know what was going on.!