Region One Predicted Rankings

johnnytn20027

QUOTE(DBWATCHDOG @ Jan 18 2007 - 02:00 PM) 826336529[/snapback]

I don't know if the ref was Jon Renner, the article did not mention names. Just seemed like an odd situation. But in any case, good to know about Renner. Probably no different than buying a ticket and sitting in the stands.

Had to be Jon, for he is the only SH assitant that is a TSSAA official. I have to ditto the the integrity of Jon. I have known him for several years myself. I have been on both sides of "the Mat" with him as my partner as an official & the official and he was the coach. Either way he is one of the BEST.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(herold @ Jan 24 2007 - 02:54 PM) 826344221[/snapback]

morristown west is upsetting science hill this year here r my standings....

1. Greenville (duh they have it done)

2. Morristown West

3. The Hill

4. DB

I DONT AGREE WITH THIS AT ALL I SAY:

1)GREENEVILLE

2)SCIENCE HILL

3)D.B.

4)JEFF CO.

AFTER THAT IT WILL PROBABLY BE MO. WEST OR DAVID CROCKETT.ANOTHER THING IVE NOTICED IS THE CHUCKEY DOAK PROGRAM.WHEN MY SON WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL THEIR TEAM WAS PRETTY BAD BUT I SAW THEM AT JEFF CO THIS WEEKEND AND I WAS IMPRESSED AT HOW FAR THEY HAVE COME IN A RELATIVLY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

QUOTE(canedad145 @ Jan 24 2007 - 08:54 PM) 826344627[/snapback]

I DONT AGREE WITH THIS AT ALL I SAY:

1)GREENEVILLE

2)SCIENCE HILL

3)D.B.

4)JEFF CO.

AFTER THAT IT WILL PROBABLY BE MO. WEST OR DAVID CROCKETT.ANOTHER THING IVE NOTICED IS THE CHUCKEY DOAK PROGRAM.WHEN MY SON WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL THEIR TEAM WAS PRETTY BAD BUT I SAW THEM AT JEFF CO THIS WEEKEND AND I WAS IMPRESSED AT HOW FAR THEY HAVE COME IN A RELATIVLY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

I agree chuckey doak has stepped up there game from last year and they can only get better. will south greene be with them next year or are they going to try and start up a program.

Make Richard Tapia of Science Hill number one at 119. He hasn't lost in the region.

I know we haven't wrestled everyone, but there is a link to common opponents.

And somebody please say something demeaning or disrespectful about him. I'd love to give him something to put in his locker for the next two weeks.

Richard is a great kid who has waited three years to be an everyday starter. He isn't my most talented guy, but he is what I want my wrestlers to be. He busts his tail and does everything we ask him without a breath of complaint.

And he's one of the best students who ever sat in my classroom.

I hope to see him on top of the podium at regionals.

This is rough, and I will need help, but let's get it started-anybody with info help me out.

Help me fill in the blanks-I'll come back and edit

Predicted seeds-modify as necessary

King (GHS)

Mann (K)

Pearce (SHHS)

Auman (BN) or Wilson (SE)

Mann (K)

Help me out here-is the Crockett kid second?

Blank

Blank

Tapia (SH)

Corner (MW)

Looser (JC)

Blank

Myers (GHS)

Nease (DC)

There are a ton of people who have taken turns beating each other-help here as we take four in this weight class

Drish (SH)

Churchman (JC)

Herold (MW)

Locklear (GHS)

Haynes (THS)

Willett (GHS)

Rodriguez (ME)

Whiteside (JC)

Usary (SH)

Two good wrestlers in this weight class are staying home...shame.

Bishop (SE)

Myers (GHS)

Goldstein (SH)

Nacos (SE)

Erwin (DB)

Aiken (GHS)

New (CD)

Hubbard (E)

Brimer (GHS)

Williamson (SH)

Crockett (Coach Hill won't tell me his name...just called him "my guy at 152")

Blank

Kuykendall (WG)

Wheeler (SE)

Sanchez (GHS)

Jones (SH)

Garvin (DC)

Robbins (JC)

Arrington (GHS)

Tomas (SH)

RIchardson (E)

Kimmell (MW)

Davis (K)

Jennings (GHS)

Kilgore (MW)

Rozar (WG)

Preston (K)

Feathers (BN)

Help here...we take four in this class too.

Murray (SH)

Potter (E)

Tilson (GHS)

Fleming (K)

Keep in mind that this is a rough draft, not intended to incite controversy. Fill in my blanks and I'll edit the post as needed.

QUOTE(ArtusCimber @ Jan 29 2007 - 07:21 AM) 826349955[/snapback]

This is rough, and I will need help, but let's get it started-anybody with info help me out.

Help me fill in the blanks-I'll come back and edit

Predicted seeds-modify as necessary

King (GHS)

Mann (K)

Pearce (SHHS)

Auman (BN) or Wilson (SE)

Mann (K)

Help me out here-is the Crockett kid second?

Blank

Blank

Tapia (SH)

Corner (MW)

Looser (JC)

Blank

Myers (GHS)

Nease (DC)

There are a ton of people who have taken turns beating each other-help here as we take four in this weight class

Drish (SH)

Churchman (JC)

Herold (MW)

Locklear (GHS)

Haynes (THS)

Willett (GHS)

Rodriguez (ME)

Whiteside (JC)

Usary (SH)

Two good wrestlers in this weight class are staying home...shame.

Bishop (SE)

Myers (GHS)

Goldstein (SH)

Nacos (SE)

Erwin (DB)

Aiken (GHS)

New (CD)

Brimer (GHS)

Williamson (SH)

Blank

Blank

Kuykendall (WG)

Cox (SE)

Sanchez (GHS)

Jones (SH)

Robbins (JC)

Arrington (GHS)

Wheeler (SE)

Tomas (SH)

Davis (K)

Jennings (GHS)

Kilgore (MW)

Rozar (WG)

Preston (K)

Help here...we take four in this class too.

Murray (SH)

Potter (E)

Tilson (GHS)

Fleming (K)

Keep in mind that this is a rough draft, not intended to incite controversy. Fill in my blanks and I'll edit the post as needed.

I believe your 171 needs some fixing because wheeler(se) has wrestled 152 all season so that needs to be changed

QUOTE(ArtusCimber @ Jan 29 2007 - 11:05 AM) 826350171[/snapback]

Au contraire, mon frere...if you will look around you will see that he has been at 171 since Christmas.

Wheeler has been wrestling at 171 since Christmas. His natural weight is around 165 and he was tired of cutting down to 152. However, Wheeler has now decided to wrestle at 160. Cox at SE has an injury and is done for the year so Wheeler will be wrestling at 160.