cosby high school

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 24 2007 - 09:01 AM) 826343625[/snapback]

The King thinks that Slick Rick or the Laugerhead would be a good coach!

King, I asked about the position and all I got was harrassment from people. I asked what the pay was, etc and they blasted me. I can't speak for laugerhead or anyone else though. No one ever answered any question I asked anyway.

QUOTE(The Gut Wrench @ Jan 24 2007 - 03:29 AM) 826343416[/snapback]

Gut Wrench Gary would be a good fit for a coaching position. I don't have the degree to teach, but I sure can coach.

You are a joke and hopefully you will never get the chance to coach at our school!!! Go play with you hummer!!!!!

QUOTE(Coach Slick Rick @ Jan 24 2007 - 12:42 PM) 826343699[/snapback]

King, I asked about the position and all I got was harrassment from people. I asked what the pay was, etc and they blasted me. I can't speak for laugerhead or anyone else though. No one ever answered any question I asked anyway.

Treat a school with some respect and you just might get an answer! Act like you do and you get nothing but T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!!

QUOTE(THE KING @ Jan 24 2007 - 12:01 PM) 826343625[/snapback]

The King thinks that Slick Rick or the Laugerhead would be a good coach!

Maybe so they would maybe so they wouldn't but hopefully they will never get the chance at our school!!!!

QUOTE(Coach Slick Rick @ Jan 24 2007 - 09:42 AM) 826343699[/snapback]

IF YOU CAN READ THERE IS A PHONE NUMBER ON THE POST FOR ALL THAT ARE INTERESTED. I THINK THAT THE MONEY ISSUE SHOULDNT BE THE CONCERN FOR THOSE WHO ARE WISHING TO APPLY. IT IS ALL ABOUT WANTING TO TAKE THE TIME TO TEACH THESE YOUNG MEN HOW TO DO THEIR BEST AND SHOW SPORTSMANSHIP WHICH ALOT OF THE ADULTS WHO POST ON HERE DONT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO DO.

QUOTE(EAGLE69&74 @ Jan 24 2007 - 06:42 PM) 826344546[/snapback]

IF YOU CAN READ THERE IS A PHONE NUMBER ON THE POST FOR ALL THAT ARE INTERESTED. I THINK THAT THE MONEY ISSUE SHOULDNT BE THE CONCERN FOR THOSE WHO ARE WISHING TO APPLY. IT IS ALL ABOUT WANTING TO TAKE THE TIME TO TEACH THESE YOUNG MEN HOW TO DO THEIR BEST AND SHOW SPORTSMANSHIP WHICH ALOT OF THE ADULTS WHO POST ON HERE DONT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO DO.

I don't think you have to worry about the Gut Wrench coming to C-town. Yall can't afford me. Although, if I came, I could take those muffins and make men out of them. I may give Coach Shelton a call to see what he has to offer.

QUOTE(The Gut Wrench @ Jan 25 2007 - 12:39 AM) 826344912[/snapback]

I don't think you have to worry about the Gut Wrench coming to C-town. Yall can't afford me. Although, if I came, I could take those muffins and make men out of them. I may give Coach Shelton a call to see what he has to offer.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME COACH SHELTON HAS A GOOD JUDGEMENT OF CHARACTER AND SEEMS YOU LACK A LITTLE IN THAT AREA. THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE GOING IN YOUR FAVOR IS MAYBE AN OPENING AT THE DAYCARE FACILITY WHERE THEY TEACH KIDS NOT TO CALL EACH OTHER NAMES. ALTHOUGH YOU ARE CORRECT ON ONE THING (WE CANT AFFORD YOU) BECAUSE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE WHO WOULD SHOW UP FOR A GAME ON FRIDAY TO SEE A KID ON THE FIELD PLAYING WITH TOYS(H2 HUMMER).