cosby high school

QUOTE(4454h20 @ Jan 25 2007 - 08:26 AM) 826345076[/snapback]

Blah Blah Blah! Go play somewhere else! Pretty sure Shelton would give you a few pennies toward a new little model hummer! Don't waste Sheltons precious time with your questions! He wouldn't give you the time of day! Go play somewhere else! I really feel bad for the school who has to put up with you! Our boys wouldn't give you the time of day less long play for you! They only respect adults not some kid who has nothing better to do than cause trouble on here or brag about having some model hummer he plays with in his back yard!

Gut Wrench Gary will be contacting Coach Shelton next week about a possible coaching position at Cosby. I have a few days off next week and Im going to drive the HUMMER up to Cosby and spend some time with Coach Shelton. Gut Wrench Gary is highly qualified for this job. It would be an honor for Cosby to have me on their sideline. I am a defensive mastermind. I feel that Gut Wrench Gary and Coach Shelton could have the Eagles soaring to the next level in just a few years. Just give me a chance. Great things will happen.

P.S, Check out my ride below. I traded my old white H2 in for a new black model.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Gut Check is the same person as Gut Wrench Gary. Gut Wrench Gary has ALWAYS been the guy on here talking about his hummer. I remember someone told him they were going to strip it. Look back at the posts, Gut Check, Gut Wrench Gary has always been the one with the hummer.

Leave Slick Rick out of this or YOU will NEVER forget the day you met SLICK RICK!

QUOTE(The Gut Wrench @ Jan 26 2007 - 03:29 AM) 826346433[/snapback]

Gut Wrench Gary will be contacting Coach Shelton next week about a possible coaching position at Cosby. I have a few days off next week and Im going to drive the HUMMER up to Cosby and spend some time with Coach Shelton. Gut Wrench Gary is highly qualified for this job. It would be an honor for Cosby to have me on their sideline. I am a defensive mastermind. I feel that Gut Wrench Gary and Coach Shelton could have the Eagles soaring to the next level in just a few years. Just give me a chance. Great things will happen.

P.S, Check out my ride below. I traded my old white H2 in for a new black model.

Hah that's a joke! Never happen not on Cosby!!!! Did ya cut that picture off the back of the box your model came out of?????LOL

QUOTE(Coach Slick Rick @ Jan 26 2007 - 02:02 PM) 826346963[/snapback]

I think Gut Check is the same person as Gut Wrench Gary. Gut Wrench Gary has ALWAYS been the guy on here talking about his hummer. I remember someone told him they were going to strip it. Look back at the posts, Gut Check, Gut Wrench Gary has always been the one with the hummer.

Leave Slick Rick out of this or YOU will NEVER forget the day you met SLICK RICK!

Slick Rick Says....."Slick Rick will be arriving in a purple and white H2 Hummer. Slick Rick had this special ordered." Posted on 10-2-06 back when you were a Marion County fan

QUOTE(Gut Check @ Jan 26 2007 - 04:15 PM) 826346977[/snapback]

Slick Rick Says....."Slick Rick will be arriving in a purple and white H2 Hummer. Slick Rick had this special ordered." Posted on 10-2-06 back when you were a Marion County fan

All this jibberish because a high school coach came on here to respectfully find a potential candidate for an assistant coach! I think we all ought to be ashamed of ourselves I went back on my motto of "It is all about the kids" Well I am going to stick by that from now on we all need to grow up and let Coach Shelton do what he needs to do! GUT WRENCH GARY if you want to try out as a coach call Shelton and leave everyone else alone! CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

QUOTE(Gut Check @ Jan 26 2007 - 12:15 PM) 826346977[/snapback]

GutCheck, I did say that, BUT if you look at those posts, I later said I was just joking. I looked back at my posts and when I said I was going to be arriving in a purple one, I was just kidding around with my arch enemy on coacht. Slick Rick has always driven a crotch rocket. Check those old posts out and you will see that I said I was only joking about having a hummer. I personally think they are pretty ugly. They should have left them in the army.

QUOTE(Gut Check @ Jan 26 2007 - 08:48 AM) 826346687[/snapback]

There isn't any confusion. The Hummer nailed it. You are Slick Rick

Gut Check,

Gut Wrench Gary says you are dazed and confused. Gut Wrench Gary is only Gut Wrench Gary. Gut Wrench Gary is in no way related to Slick Richard. I have always had a H2 Hummer. Last year I had a white one, I traded it in for a black one in early December.

QUOTE(4454h20 @ Jan 26 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826346975[/snapback]

Hah that's a joke! Never happen not on Cosby!!!! Did ya cut that picture off the back of the box your model came out of?????LOL

You will see the H2 Hummer rolling into town next week when I come up to talk some football with Coach Shelton. Then you can see if Im joking.

QUOTE(Coach Slick Rick @ Jan 26 2007 - 12:02 PM) 826346963[/snapback]

You are wrong to Slick Richard. You need to get together with Gut Check and figure out who is who. Maybe Slick Rick is trying to be like Ole Gut Wrench Gary and made a similar name.