BA, Franklin, and MBA Wrestle Tonight

PinU46

QUOTE(Gtjackets @ Jan 20 2007 - 11:30 PM) 826339590[/snapback]

There are enough people from all sides talking about the officiating on this night that I have to ask: was he new? I sat with some Franklin fans today who went on and on about it. Why would a rookie be sent to such a big tri match? The Franklin people said that they saw more table visits in one night than they saw total all season.

I don't believe the official was new. I've seen him around for several years. The question is who determines what officials call the more high profile match ups. Please, dont get me wrong. Every dual match is deserving of an experienced and knowledgeable official. However, I know that there are more experienced officials available to have called that match up.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Philippians 4_13 @ Jan 21 2007 - 03:13 PM) 826339962[/snapback]

I don't believe the official was new. I've seen him around for several years. The question is who determines what officials call the more high profile match ups. Please, dont get me wrong. Every dual match is deserving of an experienced and knowledgeable official. However, I know that there are more experienced officials available to have called that match up.

I believe if you have enough money to send your child to a private school instead of sending them public school you should not have a problem digging a little deeper in that pocket to get the best ref. for them HIGH PROFILE MATCH UPS!

now stop crying about the ref and enjoy THE REAL WORLD.

QUOTE(wrestler813 @ Jan 22 2007 - 07:49 PM) 826341625[/snapback]

I believe if you have enough money to send your child to a private school instead of sending them public school you should not have a problem digging a little deeper in that pocket to get the best ref. for them HIGH PROFILE MATCH UPS!

now stop crying about the ref and enjoy THE REAL WORLD.

You're assuming that I'm a parent of a private school student. You do know that Franklin was there as well! FYI: PARENTS, PRIVATE OR PUBLIC DON'T PAY THE OFFICIAL. THE SCHOOL DOES. So, why don't you dig a little deeper into understanding how it works and try not to display your envy so publicly.

I believe I said that every dual match is deserving of an experienced official.

However, the constitution does afford you the freedom of speech no matter how ridiculous the statement. You have a nice day and enjoy the real world.