franklin co. vs. shelbyville

ctownboy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ctownboy @ Jan 20 2007 - 07:57 PM) 826339366[/snapback]

i cant wait to see the students at the game.......fc's students are crazy during the boys games.......it will be a good1

Yea us FC students get rowdy at the basketball games so dont mess wit us!!!!!!

Go Rebels!! And we need to get stovall in the game early as possible.

QUOTE(tovall82 @ Jan 23 2007 - 02:16 AM) 826341964[/snapback]

I believe FC will have the advantage. Playing at home will help them out a lot. Starting to get it done when the pressure is on also. (win at tullahoma) They need to try and keep the momentum as they sometimes end up in a lull and let the other team get back into the game.

I think FC is the toughest place to play in the district. It has nothing to do with the fans though. The way the gym is set up is just different. Baskets with no wall behind them. This makes a difference when you place there only once a year.

QUOTE(FlatCreekJim @ Jan 23 2007 - 04:48 PM) 826342797[/snapback]

I think FC is the toughest place to play in the district. It has nothing to do with the fans though. The way the gym is set up is just different. Baskets with no wall behind them. This makes a difference when you place there only once a year.

Shelbyville 51 Franklin County 47

QUOTE(FlatCreekJim @ Jan 23 2007 - 04:46 PM) 826342790[/snapback]

SCHS by 9. They will be ready.

SCHS Center Rowland & PG Deonta Twilley. They are the keys. Rowland must have a good night controlling the middle. Twilley must do that thang he does with the basketball.

Right on Jim! You hit the nail on the head. Good points which proved to be the way it turned out. Both got 2 fouls early in 2nd quat and FC is up 9 at the half. In the 2nd half SCHS outscores them 31-18 and neither one comes out of the game the rest of the time.