South Pittsburg at Richard Hardy

Tha Chosen One

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The King is back and after a dissapointing football season he is now ready for basketball. The King admits that it took time to get back on here but now The King is back. The King thinks S.P. can pull this one out. The King watched S.P. play Jasper & if they could have made 4 more free throws they would have won the game. They were like 14 out of almost 40 attempts. The King says S.P. goes to the gym and works on the free throws then they will come out and beat Richard Hardy in a close battle. The King says Starkey will have 25, and S.P. wins by 10 or less.

QUOTE(TheKing2007 @ Jan 22 2007 - 01:25 PM) 826341180[/snapback]

The King is back and after a dissapointing football season he is now ready for basketball. The King admits that it took time to get back on here but now The King is back. The King thinks S.P. can pull this one out. The King watched S.P. play Jasper & if they could have made 4 more free throws they would have won the game. They were like 14 out of almost 40 attempts. The King says S.P. goes to the gym and works on the free throws then they will come out and beat Richard Hardy in a close battle. The King says Starkey will have 25, and S.P. wins by 10 or less.

This will be a close game. It depends on how many hawks are eligible to fly in "the nest". I think that SP pulls this one out in the last few seconds. Gut Wrench Gary says The Queen needs to go back where he has been. We don't want to listen to your non sense this year. Anyways, Pirates win by 3.

QUOTE(The Gut Wrench @ Jan 22 2007 - 11:20 PM) 826341848[/snapback]

This will be a close game. It depends on how many hawks are eligible to fly in "the nest". I think that SP pulls this one out in the last few seconds. Gut Wrench Gary says The Queen needs to go back where he has been. We don't want to listen to your non sense this year. Anyways, Pirates win by 3.

Welcome back Lug Nut. I think SP get's it together and wins this one by 10

I have seen both teams play and both play Marion Co. The Hawks had a bad shooting night and still almost beat Marion Co. If they were hitting from outside like normal it would have been ugly for MC.Then if SP makes their free throws they win as well. So, I feel this game will be the closest game they have had. SP will have to create turnovers to win this one. RH will need better shooting from outside to win. But to me the key factor will be rebounding and free throws. There will be a lot of missed shots and fouls in this one. Which ever team can control the boards makes their free throws and stays out of foul trouble will win. Sp does get the edge in this game because the Hawks played a tough game the night before. I'm not really sure why you would schedule two games like that back to back but. I still think RH gets it done and wins by 2.

yeah this game will definatley come down to who wants it more i believe. I was also at both of the games and jasper didnt shoot as well as it did against sp either but still managed to hold off a well played game by the hawks. So it is hard to judge it against the jasper games this will be a tough long game for both teams but i believe they come hittin free throws tonight and win by 5+

QUOTE(the unknown @ Jan 23 2007 - 08:35 AM) 826342133[/snapback]

yeah this game will definatley come down to who wants it more i believe. I was also at both of the games and jasper didnt shoot as well as it did against sp either but still managed to hold off a well played game by the hawks. So it is hard to judge it against the jasper games this will be a tough long game for both teams but i believe they come hittin free throws tonight and win by 5+

whos they? SP or RH?

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Jan 23 2007 - 09:08 AM) 826342181[/snapback]

whos they? SP or RH?

I think he is talking about SP. I have one question as well? Why would you schedule these two game right after each other like that? If anything you will lose because of that, and you all had a chance to win last night but you didn't capitlize on those last mistakes.

QUOTE(Tha Chosen One @ Jan 23 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826342197[/snapback]

I think he is talking about SP. I have one question as well? Why would you schedule these two game right after each other like that? If anything you will lose because of that, and you all had a chance to win last night but you didn't capitlize on those last mistakes.

you are right we didnt get those last few posessions to go the way we wanted them to, but its ok, they are a 2-a school, it wont hurt us any, i didnt schedule them, i wouldnt have like that, but in the district tourny dont you have to play a game everyday? sounds like we should get used to that type of play anyways. we wanted to win but the important game is tonight..... i think who ever stays out of foul trouble will take it b/c neither team has a great bench, and free throws are a major factor ..... so its up to the starters on who wins this one good luck to all of us

QUOTE(Tricky Dicky @ Jan 23 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826342367[/snapback]

Richard Hardy almost beat Marion last night, but it didn't happen. Good luck to both teams tonight, but remember the valley champions will be found in purple and white.

the"valley champions" are a 2-a school, beating 1-a schools isnt somthing to brag about but you are right they beat both SP and RH congrats

QUOTE(Tricky Dicky @ Jan 23 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826342367[/snapback]

Richard Hardy almost beat Marion last night, but it didn't happen. Good luck to both teams tonight, but remember the valley champions will be found in purple and white.

the valley champs wear purple alrigth but its not purple and white. if im not wrong squatchi beat jasper pretty bad when they played. we should have one the game at jasper but we didnt shoot good at all. if we didnt miss so many free throws we would have one it ne ways. i hope i get to guard you keep dreamin cause you wont score 26 on me.