Macon County

hilltopdawg

I'm just wandering if anyone has heard about the lame call everyone in Clay County is talking about which cost the girls from Clay County to lose the game or at least not have the opportunity to settle it on the court. From what I hear, refs called a QUESTIONABLE foul with 0.02 seconds on the clock. not even a full second and the Macon county team won with a free throw from Compton. Home Cooking for the tigerettes from what I'm hearing. I heard Clay Counties coach was very very upset with this outcome..Why not let the players decide? Did anyone see this game, I wasn't there but have gotten a lot of phone calls and believe this to be the case. Did Macon or Clay win it the first meeting and does anyone have the score from that game? Thanks I'll just wait for any responses that you knowledgable fans may have.

i know some folks at smith county ----- lady owls lost to macon at lafayette in five overtimes 80-85 ---

i was told it the officiating appeard to be extremly lopsided toward macon

in fact, i was told one of the referees is from that area -- which i totally disagree with refs working any game even remotely close to where they grew up or live or work ---

but -- i'm told TSSAA has a difficult time getting refs --as most aspire to ref in college ----

yes homecooking at macon does exist -- from what i hear

i don't want to be a referee -- but sometimes i truly just shake my head !!!!!!!!!!