Santa Fe @Culleoka

bballer13

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Jan 30 2007 - 03:18 PM) 826351884[/snapback]

Culleoka by 14...

Cully wins by 20+.....1st half was like watching paint dry as both teams played pretty sloppy. Cully led by 2 I think at the half. Pulled away in the 2nd half. How bad was it???? 1st period score....Cully 4 Santa Fe 11!!!! ( I think that is right, I kept falling asleep!!!!!!)

QUOTE(Mr knowitall @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826352414[/snapback]

Cully wins by 20+.....1st half was like watching paint dry as both teams played pretty sloppy. Cully led by 2 I think at the half. Pulled away in the 2nd half. How bad was it???? 1st period score....Cully 4 Santa Fe 11!!!! ( I think that is right, I kept falling asleep!!!!!!)

Cully won by 18...It was only boring because you were for Cully and they werent doing soo good...

• 2 months later...

QUOTE(phx1best @ Feb 1 2007 - 08:21 PM) 826355040[/snapback]You're right..knowitall.....it was sooooooo boring!

Probably was scouting for a new job phx. Its very surpsing what coach do when they realize they're star players arent gonna be with them much longer. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(spurs56 @ Apr 5 2007 - 01:45 PM) 826430772[/snapback]Probably was scouting for a new job phx. Its very surpsing what coach do when they realize they're star players arent gonna be with them much longer. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

and you might be right, spurs!