5-AAA

WV as you know had a key member of the team suspend for the game. I believe these 2 teams could play 10 times and go 5 and 5. As far as BC playing CHS, unless CHS has 2 key players suspended BC does'nt have a chance although the fact that CHS has whooped them twice may help BC keep within 10.

I will state unless Tucker learns to use more players, that next year will be very difficult for WV when they play either BC or CHS, as WV loosee 3 seniors from this group. BC did show WV unless they have more depth they don't have a chance.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(volntn @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826379057[/snapback]Its a different person every night. WV is 1-2 this season so far against the Bearettes, take away the poor officiating and they go 3-0. I bet CHS isnt looking forward to try beating BCHS two more times. The odds start to go against the favored team.

They probably arent looking forward to try and beat BCHS 2 more times, its hard to beat a team 3 times, yet alone 4. But I bet they are up to the challege. I look forward to a great district championship tomorrow.

QUOTE(red&bluebasketballguy @ Feb 18 2007 - 07:58 PM) 826378081[/snapback]I hate to disagree with you but I think there might be only two or maybe three freshman that will be coming in this year. These freshman will not be a big help till around their Junior year...

I know of 2 from AJHS that will play and a couple from the county elementary schools will be going out for the team. We have 4 returning varsity and about 4 others on this year's freshmen group. Your right, next couple of years will be tough on Lady Cherokee fans.