District 10-A Champs

HeritagePunter

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Jan 31 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826353175[/snapback]

aww looks like voldad is gettin jealous again. You know he meant regular season district champs, heritage knows they still have a tournament to play so you dont have to remind them. Why dont you just give credit where credit is do while your team sits back in 2nd place.....o yea Jarrell is the bes PG in the distrcit in case you forgot.

Taylor Jarrel is problly the best pg in yall's district. He is very quick and see's the floor well. He is a top pg in all of single a bball. I would like to say great job to the patriot's this year! WHHS and WHH both regular season champs this year. WHHS is undeafeted in 8aa. Both teams are obviously talented. I wish i could see these kids play together cause i would bet they would be aaa state tournament team this year.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tennesseevols @ Feb 1 2007 - 08:42 AM) 826354317[/snapback]

Taylor Jarrel is problly the best pg in yall's district. He is very quick and see's the floor well. He is a top pg in all of single a bball. I would like to say great job to the patriot's this year! WHHS and WHH both regular season champs this year. WHHS is undeafeted in 8aa. Both teams are obviously talented. I wish i could see these kids play together cause i would bet they would be aaa state tournament team this year.

Your exactly right I can't even imagine wut White House's team would be like with out the split. I no one thing it would be trouble for everyone who played them. They would go like 12 deep!

• 2 weeks later...