Whiners are us room. Choked or not choked.

hrdcrwrestler

QUOTE(humphreyssm @ Jan 31 2007 - 11:55 PM) 826354065[/snapback]

you got it nick...back to the mat! tell your dad i'm still waiting on the reply to the last post...good luck...trents learning lots this week!

Well, humphreyssm and hrdcrwrestler...you guys do a stand up job of representing all that's good with youth wrestling...keep up the good work!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You stated in your earlier thread reply that trent was choked for 13-17-19 seconds. That in many ways says enough. Please understand that I don't like this anymore than you do. Just rest your mind knowing that Nick and Trent just steped to the next level...... Intensity!!

Good luck Trent we will see you soon. Train hard. Watch for the head this time.....

QUOTE(hrdcrwrestler @ Feb 1 2007 - 01:47 AM) 826354133[/snapback]

You stated in your earlier thread reply that trent was choked for 13-17-19 seconds. That in many ways says enough. Please understand that I don't like this anymore than you do. Just rest your mind knowing that Nick and Trent just steped to the next level...... Intensity!!

Good luck Trent we will see you soon. Train hard. Watch for the head this time.....

I DID NOT say he was choked that long...please re read the post...i said he was given that long to regain composure and catch his breath

Should be a "doozy" of a match-up at the Sharpshooters tournament.

Although I know who both of you are and really don't want to offend either of you, I will say that this "feud" between the parents of both these kids could eventually turn very messy with the kids. Why? I don't believe either of you want your kids to fight your battle, but they are the ones being caught in the middle here. They see Mom and Dad are upset, which is bound to upset them, which will carry over to the mat and could eventually be a very nasty scene.

Kids are much more forgiving and understanding than we as adults are. If this "feud" between the parents continues, and the end result is that these kids take that feud, that has been brewed by the parents, to the mat, a "nasty scene" happens, you both will be at fault. Not the kids. But, they will be the ones that suffer the penalties from their actions on the mat.

I don't see any "winners" coming out of this situation, unless it ends now.

For the Trent and Nick's sake.

Rcpatriot,

Chris Adams

QUOTE(rcpatriot @ Feb 1 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826354396[/snapback]

Should be a "doozy" of a match-up at the Sharpshooters tournament.

Although I know who both of you are and really don't want to offend either of you, I will say that this "feud" between the parents of both these kids could eventually turn very messy with the kids. Why? I don't believe either of you want your kids to fight your battle, but they are the ones being caught in the middle here. They see Mom and Dad are upset, which is bound to upset them, which will carry over to the mat and could eventually be a very nasty scene.

Kids are much more forgiving and understanding than we as adults are. If this "feud" between the parents continues, and the end result is that these kids take that feud, that has been brewed by the parents, to the mat, a "nasty scene" happens, you both will be at fault. Not the kids. But, they will be the ones that suffer the penalties from their actions on the mat.

I don't see any "winners" coming out of this situation, unless it ends now.

For the Trent and Nick's sake.

Rcpatriot,

Chris Adams

thanks for your input but there is no feud going on...my son hasn't seen any of these comments...although he was upset, it ended tuesday night in a fair match..which was all we were looking for in the first place..

and this ended before on a good note on a previous thread(tornado duals) ...i think this thread was created as a taunting for me not my son..and thats ok, i can take it and dish it out!

if ya notice above...we have both wished the kids good luck...but as i said in the previous posts...i thought it was over and done...

i wanted this thread to be about choking and get other coaches and refs opinions on the fact and see maybe what could be done about it but that hasn't been done..so..but i'm done fueling the fire..taunt all you want.

truce...

Thanks for the input (Chris). My family and Trent's family are very close friends. all of us are trying to get our kids to the next level. Neither of our kids will do anything other than wrestle.(Sorry Stephanie for speeking up for you but this is why I started this thread.)

Answer one question for me if you are in this thread. HAVE WE PICKED UP THE INTENSITY?

Bye the way, I remember Trent beating Nick on several matches. Nick has been reading all of the postings and loves the fact that Trent is now on a path for destruction..... Both our boys need the push in the back to step it up....

Also, Just as an adaboy for Trent, Nick has been beaten by three different boys. so I do think that trent has only two boys that have beaten him?????? Should be a good match this weekend.

QUOTE(bear cat brown @ Feb 1 2007 - 01:51 PM) 826354514[/snapback]

Did either of these two boys wrestle in the Harpeth Inv this year in the 90 lb class?

I CAN'T SPEAK FOR NICK...BUT TRENT HAS NOT...BUT BOTH THESE KIDS WRESTLE AT 80 AND 85...TRENT ONLY WRESTLES UP IF HE HAS TO, ALTHOUGH ABLE SINCE ALL HE GETS TO PRACTICE WITH IS BIGGER KIDS

QUOTE(hrdcrwrestler @ Feb 1 2007 - 01:47 PM) 826354510[/snapback]

Thanks for the input (Chris). My family and Trent's family are very close friends. all of us are trying to get our kids to the next level. Neither of our kids will do anything other than wrestle.(Sorry Stephanie for speeking up for you but this is why I started this thread.)

Answer one question for me if you are in this thread. HAVE WE PICKED UP THE INTENSITY?

Bye the way, I remember Trent beating Nick on several matches. Nick has been reading all of the postings and loves the fact that Trent is now on a path for destruction..... Both our boys need the push in the back to step it up....

Also, Just as an adaboy for Trent, Nick has been beaten by three different boys. so I do think that trent has only two boys that have beaten him?????? Should be a good match this weekend.

I AGREE...SHOULD BE INTENSE AS IT ALWAYS IS...BUT BE CAREFUL WITH THE NECK DEAL...I WILL BE WATCHING...LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!

GOOD LUCK NICK!

GOOD LUCK TRENT!

Nick did'nt. Why, who wrestled at that tourney that we need to get a match with. I know that there was some good comp.. there.

I think we did the sonic duals. that was a good one. Nick lost bye pin to a kid that cuaght him in the *&^%*%^ headlock. Should make for a great rematch at the AAU State Championships.

Nick loves this sport and welcomes any match win or lose.