What happened to Forrest?

FridayMainEvent

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Feb 7 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826361762[/snapback]

I was expecting Forrest to run all over MTCS. Did Forrest have some players missing or has MTCS improved significantly? I think I saw where the final score was only a one point game.

We had one starter out sick and I heard others that were not feeling well. We were in foul trouble early on with several starters on the bench. Our defense was not up to par and our shots were not falling. We were very lucky to get away with the win.

I heard they come to your house Friday. If your game is not on they will keep up. Good luck and see you next week in the tourney.

QUOTE(BlueRocket @ Feb 7 2007 - 10:10 AM) 826361914[/snapback]

We had one starter out sick and I heard others that were not feeling well. We were in foul trouble early on with several starters on the bench. Our defense was not up to par and our shots were not falling. We were very lucky to get away with the win.

I heard they come to your house Friday. If your game is not on they will keep up. Good luck and see you next week in the tourney.

We've got to try and get by Eagleville before we worry about MTCS. They are a scary team with alot of ability when there playing well. Good luck on closing out the number one seed this week. We'll see ya'll next week.

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Feb 7 2007 - 01:36 PM) 826362201[/snapback]

We've got to try and get by Eagleville before we worry about MTCS. They are a scary team with alot of ability when there playing well. Good luck on closing out the number one seed this week. We'll see ya'll next week.

Eagleville defintely has a lot of potential. Good luck with them. Do you have all of your starters back yet?