Thanx BigRed Blooded...

harry thornton

QUOTE(BigRedBlooded @ Feb 8 2007 - 02:58 PM) 826363712[/snapback]

Being that I'm 4'2 with a BMI of 113, I would think I'd have been conspicuous whether you knew me or not, no?

If that message actually exists, BCB, it's got to be one of the funnier recordings ever made.

I think BCB is going to end up on prozac if he does not figure this out soon.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Raider76 @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:40 PM) 826363809[/snapback]

BRB, I am sure I have figured out who you are. Don't worry I will never betray the identity of a brother,or sister MENSA member. Whoops!!!

Gads. The hounds are baying.

Thanks, Raider, for watching my back. I noticed with gratitude last week when you so defty rerouted Harry when he started getting too close. It bought me another week, anyway. And now you're doing it again with this whole "mensa" thing. I do appreciate it.

QUOTE(BigRedBlooded @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:03 PM) 826363849[/snapback]

Gads. The hounds are baying.

Thanks, Raider, for watching my back. I noticed with gratitude last week when you so defty rerouted Harry when he started getting too close. It bought me another week, anyway. And now you're doing it again with this whole "mensa" thing. I do appreciate it.

But then theology does forge strong bonds.

One more addition to the list of "things we know"...

He/she REALLY has a TOTAL comprehension of how to utilize this board. Makin' me click on to Raider's earlier decoy post??!! Wow, and I'm still proud I can do colors

HT

...Darkness. I heard somebody call my name.

And you realize how they tricked you this time,

and it's all lies, but I'm strung out on the wire...

Back to the drawing board boys. Looks like we are 0 for ?

Let's count them

WV

WJOE

MRSWJOE

HEY HEY HEY

Red Pants

Who else?

The young man that was our pick of the day, returned my call and was flattered by the thought that we spend at least 3 hours a day on this manhunt, and we just knew it had to be him. He declined those size 19 shoes. Maybe it is Raider76 or Art .

Anyone have any Prozac ?

Never mind, a season ending meeting will take care of what hurts

Let's Go Irish

Bear Cat Brown

The hunt for BRB has been intriguing. As someone for whom "Big Red" has a double meaning, I immediately thought of the only other male that comes to mind where this is the case, at least in the wrestling community. Unfortunately the Springsteen thing did not seem to work here. Then I thought of his wife, but she is to wise to be spending her time on CoachT.

I then came up with some other ideas but the golf and Michigan thing did not work. Ahh golf, I knew it was something I could use. However, my brother- in- law, who occasionally plays golf (no more than once a day on average), and, I thought, knows everyone who can play legitimate golf in Chattanooga, came up blank.

The bottom line is, I am stumped.

BRB, can I ask for another clue? Tournament golf by chance?

QUOTE(bear cat brown @ Feb 8 2007 - 06:43 PM) 826364093[/snapback]

Back to the drawing board boys. Looks like we are 0 for ?

Let's count them

WV

WJOE

MRSWJOE

HEY HEY HEY

Red Pants

Who else?

The young man that was our pick of the day, returned my call and was flattered by the thought that we spend at least 3 hours a day on this manhunt, and we just knew it had to be him. He declined those size 19 shoes. Maybe it is Raider76 or Art .

Anyone have any Prozac ?

Never mind, a season ending meeting will take care of what hurts

Let's Go Irish

Bear Cat Brown

BCB, next time you are on the golf course turn and look back from those ladies tees you play and if you get lucky you will see BRB. It appears that will be your best chance of solving this mystery.

QUOTE(BigRedBlooded @ Feb 8 2007 - 08:24 AM) 826363174[/snapback]

See, you guys, your problem is that your radar isn't calibrated sensitively enough. And understandably so. Your airspace is occupied by jumbo jets like Raider76 and fancypants (they looked good Sat.) and Walkenvol and Mtnrasslin and WhiskeyJoe and the like. So you're busying yourself looking for other aircraft of this sort, but I'm not going to register on the radar as they do. Now, I'd like to say that's because I'm like a stealth fighter--equally impressive as the jumbo jets but able to flash hither and yon without leaving a trace. In fact, though, I'm more like one of those sea birds you read about that occasionally get suc*ed into the jets’ air intakes. A whole different scale.

Now, that doesn't mean that the sea birds aren't perfectly nice, don't have great taste in music, and don't love to watch Ben Johnson's arm bar. To the contrary. But a different instrument altogether is required to spot them. Don't forget, too, that a while back I mentioned that we have the Kevin Bacon two degrees of separation thing going on--you guys know numerous folks who know me, but there's no one degree of separation, so you're at a severe disadvantage in deciphering any clues that may have found their way into my posts.

And I really have had a reason to be reticent about my identity on here--this hasn’t all just been an attempt to be cute. But I guess I got pulled into exchanges with you guys 1) because I very much appreciate your enthusiastic and good-natured support of all local wrestling, not just ND, and 2) the Springsteen thing.

Especially the Springsteen thing.

BRB

P.S. When I lived in Michigan for a few unfortunate years a while back, I was so into golf that I actually started building clubs for myself and friends as a hobby (Michigan is the answer to the trivia question, “What state has more golf courses per capita than any other in the U.S.”). The best I’ve shot around here was a 75 from the back tees at Mr. Airy in Dunlap. Haven’t played recently, though. The closing of The Quarry (Montclair) left an emotional scar that’s been tough to overcome.

When the road is dark and the seed is sowed

Where the gun is cocked, and the bullet’s cold

Where the miles are marked in blood and gold

I’ll meet you further on up the road…

BRB,

...I don't even know why, I don't know why I made this call

Or if any of this matters any more at all.

But the stars are burning bright like some mystery uncovered.

I'll keep moving through the dark with you in my heart,

My BLOOD brother.

H.T.