District 7A Tournamnet

BuffaloFan

Ok if you think a 29-3 team who has beaten JC 2 times already this year is a peice of cake then you must be crazy...Rematch of last year...gotta love it...

I'm sure JC is not looking at it as a piece of cake. Both RBS and JC games were close games. I believe JC had a change for a win with a few seconds to go at RBS. JC has had an answer twice for a team that RBS has not figured out a way to do the same. JC played at a level tonight that they have not played at all season, but it is tournament time. Again as I said earlier, they find ways to win at this time of the year.

Not only are the starter picking up their game, but the players coming off of the bench are contibuting.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(midtnbb @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826375462[/snapback]

I'm sure JC is not looking at it as a piece of cake. Both RBS and JC games were close games. I believe JC had a change for a win with a few seconds to go at RBS. JC has had an answer twice for a team that RBS has not figured out a way to do the same. JC played at a level tonight that they have not played at all season, but it is tournament time. Again as I said earlier, they find ways to win at this time of the year.

Not only are the starter picking up their game, but the players coming off of the bench are contibuting.

ah i'm sure their not, I was just commenting on that guy who said that, but I hope we get a same game as we did last year...Really looking foward to monday night...

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826375502[/snapback]

ah i'm sure their not, I was just commenting on that guy who said that, but I hope we get a same game as we did last year...Really looking foward to monday night...

Surely not! Are you saying that RBS is going to lose. Isn't this what happened last year?

JC played the perfect game again (shot the ball very well, if they were open they hit it). They seem to match up well against CR (their perimeter defense was great). But the refs are not doing 7a any favors buy letting the games be so physical and inconsistent. Not only did they lead to someone getting hurt, but it will hurt them in state when they call everything tighter and more by the book!! I guess the team that can adjust will have an edge.