Eagleville @ Cascade

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Feb 8 2007 - 07:14 AM) 826363113[/snapback]

I'm not gonna lie, this game makes me very nervous. I think Eagleville is capable of beating anyone on a given night. I think Coach Pope will have our guys ready and this game will most likely be decided on how well we guard the three and how effective we are at getting the ball into Hall. What is your opinion on the game?

No question it will be a tough game, but in the end I take Cacade by 8.

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Feb 8 2007 - 07:14 AM) 826363113[/snapback]

I'm not gonna lie, this game makes me very nervous. I think Eagleville is capable of beating anyone on a given night. I think Coach Pope will have our guys ready and this game will most likely be decided on how well we guard the three and how effective we are at getting the ball into Hall. What is your opinion on the game?

Yes this game would make me very nervous if i was on either team. This should be a very good game to watch. I will be feeling the same way tomarrow when it is vb's turn to face eagleville but I wish both teams luck....

QUOTE(communityhero @ Feb 8 2007 - 01:41 PM) 826363692[/snapback] I would certainly think Cascade is nervous. If anybody was at the earlier game with Eagleville vs. Cascade they realize Eagleville outplayed Cascade. Eagleville is healthy and seems to be over their slump. Should be a great tourney with Van Buren, Cascade, Eagleville, and Forrest all very capable of winning it.

I was at that game, and didn't see where we were "outplayed". Eagleville had a very hot start but quickly cooled off. Like I said earlier, if they come out shooting the three well, it will be a long night for us!

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Feb 8 2007 - 01:47 PM) 826363699[/snapback]

I was at that game, and didn't see where we were "outplayed". Eagleville had a very hot start but quickly cooled off. Like I said earlier, if they come out shooting the three well, it will be a long night for us!

Sounds like this may be a shoot out between their three point shooters and ours. Carkuff has been scorching the nets as of lately as well. Seth Day will be back so i think being at home we will pull out the win.

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Feb 8 2007 - 02:00 PM) 826363715[/snapback]

Sounds like this may be a shoot out between their three point shooters and ours. Carkuff has been scorching the nets as of lately as well. Seth Day will be back so i think being at home we will pull out the win.

Congrats to Eagleville on a big win. It stinks to see cascades win streak ended but maybe they will start another one now. I dont think they played too well tonight. Not trying to take anything away from Eagleville at all. I just think with tommorrow's game Cascade will get back in sync before Districts begin next week. Good luck to all and hope everyone stays injury free.

I was at that game. And, I noticed our coach taking in the game as well as Coach Mac from Forrest. Somebody posted that Cascade didn't play well. That was because of Eagleville's defense. It was nasty. I think last night we saw the two most talented teams in the district. This looks likes its going to be a great district tourney. I dont want Community to draw Eagleville in the 1st round but then the other option is Van Buren. Thats on heck of a tough draw either way.