Dist 3 AA reg 2

noquarter

QUOTE(shsbsbll33 @ Feb 28 2007 - 12:54 PM) 826393255[/snapback]Looks like ol noquarter dont wanna talk about this one..

Its just been a while. we lost 8-2. but 5 of the runs were unearned. we played catholic today with out taylor ad Justin R. we got beat 6-3 but we were up 3-1 in the begining of the 5th when me brett and alex came out and he put in some of our JV players. JR and Taylor will be back for our games next week.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(baseballss07 @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:49 PM) 826395502[/snapback]Who does Alcoa play this week? Seymour was supposed to play William Blount today but it got rained out and as of now, they are scheduled to scrimage Central tomorrow

we are supposed to play bearden tommorow but i dont think that will happen. then we have a play day thing at heritage Vs. Maryville. next week we play west and heritage

Seymour scrimmaged Knox Central tonight in 9 innings. The final was 15-0 in the favor of Seymour. Seymour really hit it well for this early in the season but still a lot of room for improvement. Koeneman, Lynam, and Church all combined for a 9 inning shutout and a 1 hitter. Seymour travels to Loudon monday and then William Blount Wednesday.

QUOTE(dirtyd2 @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:43 PM) 826397550[/snapback]Seymour scrimmaged Knox Central tonight in 9 innings. The final was 15-0 in the favor of Seymour. Seymour really hit it well for this early in the season but still a lot of room for improvement. Koeneman, Lynam, and Church all combined for a 9 inning shutout and a 1 hitter. Seymour travels to Loudon monday and then William Blount Wednesday.

I like what I hear...keep it up boys..

QUOTE(baseballss07 @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:09 PM) 826399266[/snapback]Did Alcoa get to play Bearden or Maryville this weekend?

we got to play marville and for some reason Dunn wanted to play some of are JV/ Varsity people in the jamboree. The bad thing is that they started there ace and we started our 5th pitcher and he had only givin up one hit till dunn took him out in the third, the hit was a grand slam. but i think we had 9 or 10 hits off of Penly. Alex went 2 for 2 with 2 homeruns. then dunn put in one of are JV pitchers and he gave up 7 runs. We were missing Taylor Denton and Justin R. they will be back this week. But its going to look pretty good when we get everyone back.

word from a bull said that carter will have a hard time even beating austin east and fulton let alone seymour the bull also said that carter has a chance to not win a game this year and even next year. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(baseballss07 @ Mar 9 2007 - 05:12 PM) 826406527[/snapback]Has Carter or Gibbs scrimmaged anyone?

Gibbs played two today at Oak Ridge play day and beat Farragut 3-1 and Lenoir City 5-2. Have already scrimmaged Central (won 6-2 in eight innings), Powell (lost 1-0 in seven innings) and South-Doyle (was told they lost but don't know the score).