Who Are The State Contenders In 1A?

Old S.R.

THE RICHLAND LADY RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no one else.

I think the best TEAM in the state is COLLINWOOD. They have had their ups and down, just like everyone else, except an undefeated Gleason team, but pound for pound, Collinwood is the best team in the state. I see other teams that have good players, but very few go 1 to 5, plus a couple off the bench like Collinwood.

Just my opinion.

Just my opinion.

I think the two best teams in the state in IA are Clarkrange and Richland. I also hope that these two teams are playing for the top spot in IA. I believe that Clarkrange will whip Richland by a few points if both teams are healthy on any given night they should play. With this said, No one can reasonally guess who will be the state champtions in 1A. Just too many good teams. Any one of these teams can whip any of the other teams on any given night. Good luck to all these excellent teams.

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:01 AM) 826371370[/snapback]

THE RICHLAND LADY RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no one else.

I think the best TEAM in the state is COLLINWOOD. They have had their ups and down, just like everyone else, except an undefeated Gleason team, but pound for pound, Collinwood is the best team in the state. I see other teams that have good players, but very few go 1 to 5, plus a couple off the bench like Collinwood.

Just my opinion.

Did Jamie move west in the middle of the night??

QUOTE(danba @ Feb 14 2007 - 11:40 AM) 826371549[/snapback]

Just my opinion.

I think the two best teams in the state in IA are Clarkrange and Richland. I also hope that these two teams are playing for the top spot in IA. I believe that Clarkrange will whip Richland by a few points if both teams are healthy on any given night they should play. With this said, No one can reasonally guess who will be the state champtions in 1A. Just too many good teams. Any one of these teams can whip any of the other teams on any given night. Good luck to all these excellent teams.

Your right, Richland and Clarkrange are the best 2 teams in the state.

But Richland is as good this year, and can be nothing short of great next year.

my prefrence is 7a teams because in the past a & aa schools from this area have a lot of success at state level sometimes not even being rated and defeating rated teams double digits in tourney.But this year collinwood,richland and sumertown will make some noise ;darkhorse to win it all SUMMERTOWN my wishes to win it all whoever represents 7a good luck to all

QUOTE(scoresandstats @ Feb 14 2007 - 01:47 PM) 826371735[/snapback]

Did Jamie move west in the middle of the night??

No, just stating who the most impressive team is from top to bottom that I have seen. Can Richland beat them, YES. Can Richland be at less than their best and beat them, NO. Which ever team brings their A+ game would win such a match-up. Santa Fe beat them and we have beat Santa Fe twice so of course we can beat them.

Last year when we beat Collinwood in the Semis at regionals, Andrews was hurt. When she did enter the game in the first quarter, we could not stop her with the defense we were playing. She only played 4 or 5 minutes due to her injury, but was impressive during that time. This year we will simply put Glidden on her, if the matchup ever comes about. Lots of ball to be played first.

RICHLAND RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 14 2007 - 02:10 PM) 826371756[/snapback]

No, just stating who the most impressive team is from top to bottom that I have seen. Can Richland beat them, YES. Can Richland be at less than their best and beat them, NO. Which ever team brings their A+ game would win such a match-up. Santa Fe beat them and we have beat Santa Fe twice so of course we can beat them.

Last year when we beat Collinwood in the Semis at regionals, Andrews was hurt. When she did enter the game in the first quarter, we could not stop her with the defense we were playing. She only played 4 or 5 minutes due to her injury, but was impressive during that time. This year we will simply put Glidden on her, if the matchup ever comes about. Lots of ball to be played first.

RICHLAND RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two of the best players in the state in Glidden and Andrews, who has the strongest team to back them?? Who wants it more?? And who makes the fewest mistakes thats who wins. Maybe they will both make it out of this mini state region playoff. GO RAIDERS.

Here the big problem...All these good teams can on any given night whip the other excellent teams. What is going to make the win is the teams that is in the best health on the night that they play. There is a lot of luck in just how it will turn out.

I am hoping to see the state chamption team to be Clarkrange, but as we all know if they are not playing their best on Friday night, Jackson County will put them out.