Ture State Champs

amIaCoach

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we all know FadingDUST is a little out of his element for the most part, but I must agree with a few points he/she has made. I believe Baucke would handle miller at 103. Adamson or Johnson would handle TJ Duncan of McCallie. Ben Johnson would most likely get the best of Ulric in a head on match. Mike Bell would beat Puvlou, Doster would win a close one against a tough Justin Spain from Bradley. Waddell would win a decision against Wright in another close one. Good couple points FadingDUST

QUOTE(Cox @ Feb 18 2007 - 07:09 PM) 826377994[/snapback]If I have been personally involved with a situtation like I stated before then it is not a bad rumor it is truth.

It's incredible!!! There have to be several dozen posters such as you on coacht who "have personal knowledge", "know someone" or "have a child" that has been involved in receiving scholarships that didn't go through Princeton and are involved in a TSSAA sanctioned sports. You have taken a collective blood oath not to inform the TSSAA of this illegal activity. I can only surmise that the 40 or 50 of you don't want to rat out the evil private schools who are awarding these scholarships for some reason that is only known by you and God. Or, all of you are blackmailing various schools to withhold this information. Either way, it must be a terrible burden carrying around such powerful secrets.