Can anyone in 12A hang with Culleoka? Or anyone in 11A

ckc20

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Feb 19 2007 - 02:18 AM) 826378828[/snapback]And Collinwood isn't a very good team either. True, its hard to beat a GOOD team 3 times in a year, but Culleoka has already beaten Collinwood twice this year, by about 20 each time. Don't see why a third match up wouldn't have the same outcome... Only district 11 team district 12 can hope to beat in the regions is Cornersville.

cornersville split with collinwood in regular season, and collinwood beat them pretty good at their place, not because cornersville played terrible but because they didnt miss, shot the ball very well......so this is a bad statement, dont underestimate any teams going into the regional tourney, its tourney time when everyone is gonna be playin their best ball and plus 11a is the stronger district anyways

QUOTE(atthebuzzer @ Feb 22 2007 - 05:06 PM) 826384853[/snapback]I think it's because some people are mad that there is no concern about the team they cheer for and are jealous. And I guarantee Culleoka has a better chance of winning any kind of tournament than a few of you, because your team is sitting at home.

Agreed...couldn't have said it better myself.

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Feb 22 2007 - 05:36 PM) 826384883[/snapback]Must be two Cully fans?????

Must a fan of a team that's at home????

I for one know that any team in the region tournament can beat Culleoka. If they play like they did in district tournament they should advance to substate, if they play like the game is already handed to them they won't.