District 6-A

Ghostwriter

QUOTE(Outburst @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:57 AM) 826382617[/snapback]he probably begged for it like he did last year. coach lewis told us that richards asked for his vote last year and promised to vote for lewis this year. sounds like he may have found enough takers.

cmon levi. you know yall just got lucky for one game.

and where is coach lewis now? he left when all of your title hopes did to with antonio, call it luck if you want to but we still won 1 game on you and you will hear it for the rest of your life the time you got beat by crappy,non-talented,rediculous old RH

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 22 2007 - 01:50 AM) 826384081[/snapback]and where is coach lewis now? he left when all of your title hopes did to with antonio, call it luck if you want to but we still won 1 game on you and you will hear it for the rest of your life the time you got beat by crappy,non-talented,rediculous old RH

it dont matter where coahc lewis is. i didnt hear you deny that coach lewis told us that. sounds like the other coaches in the district got tired of hearing richards beg for coy and they finally gave it to him. your right though. rh is crappy and non-talented (your words) but themost rediculous thing is that the most memorable thing you will take away from your high school basketball experience is the fact that you beat us in one game. one game. yall remember that one game for as long as you live cause that was yalls championship. thats not rediculous thats pathetic.

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 22 2007 - 01:50 AM) 826384081[/snapback]and where is coach lewis now? he left when all of your title hopes did to with antonio, call it luck if you want to but we still won 1 game on you and you will hear it for the rest of your life the time you got beat by crappy,non-talented,rediculous old RH

Hey idiot when do you play Temple which will undoubtedly be your last game and you will lose by 40 plus points. Cut your hair, wash it and enjoy South Pittsburg's leftover's that you eat at lunch. Your team stink and you stink. Give it a break you lost. SP will remember who won the last game

QUOTE(Get em @ Feb 22 2007 - 02:28 PM) 826384647[/snapback]To have not really ever have achieved anything you Richard Hardy Boys sure are cocky. Keep Dreaming can't even finish a complete sentence or spell. You kids must learn just a bit of humbleness.

Doesn't seem to be cockiness. Seems like they always have to defend themselves. When ever RH put on a post there are 10 people to start ragging them. people can say what they won't but they had their best season ever! Can anyone other than maybe CSAS say the same? SP may want to talk about now bad Rh is but I watched all three of the games. And they were pretty much hanging with you guys in all of them. They won the first half of the games and you guys won the secound half of the games. You guys look pretty even to me. I will have to say that SP boys have stepped it up in the Playoffs and if they keep playing this way they will beat 21st Century. RH will have to play perfect basketball and Temple will have to struggle for them to even have a chance. I would really like to see both SP and Rh win it would be wild game four between them.

QUOTE(Get em @ Feb 22 2007 - 01:22 PM) 826384644[/snapback]Hey idiot when do you play Temple which will undoubtedly be your last game and you will lose by 40 plus points. Cut your hair, wash it and enjoy South Pittsburg's leftover's that you eat at lunch. Your team stink and you stink. Give it a break you lost. SP will remember who won the last game

we play temple saturday at 6:00 central time, nobody has said we will win we know it will probably be our last game they are what #2 or 3 in the state? my hair is none of your business nor is my spelling. we do not get our lunches from SP you are trying to make a piont AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. we all know who won the last game we lost its that simple we know that we dont need to be reminded everyday we lost. sp will play maybe one more game then us then its back to the park if they can beat 21st who beat them earlier this year. they wont beat csas,temple, or grace so have fun getting beat like we do by 20+ in the region, i earlier said that i hoped you did well and i hope you still do but i will enjoy your losing to a 5-a team

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 22 2007 - 04:25 PM) 826384815[/snapback]we play temple saturday at 6:00 central time, nobody has said we will win we know it will probably be our last game they are what #2 or 3 in the state? my hair is none of your business nor is my spelling. we do not get our lunches from SP you are trying to make a piont AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. we all know who won the last game we lost its that simple we know that we dont need to be reminded everyday we lost. sp will play maybe one more game then us then its back to the park if they can beat 21st who beat them earlier this year. they wont beat csas,temple, or grace so have fun getting beat like we do by 20+ in the region, i earlier said that i hoped you did well and i hope you still do but i will enjoy your losing to a 5-a team

what did yall have for lunch today? bet it was the same thang we had. make sure you sweep the court at the park for us cause yall be there before we are.

QUOTE(Outburst @ Feb 22 2007 - 07:14 PM) 826384921[/snapback]what did yall have for lunch today? bet it was the same thang we had. make sure you sweep the court at the park for us cause yall be there before we are.

you guys are funny! I bet you really like each other deep down inside. Where is the SP love? It's ok you can pull for each other now unless you both do some major upsetting in the region.

Let's just bury the hatchet guys. I'm not going to say anything negative about Richard Hardy anymore. You did have your best season ever and SP made it at least back to the same spot they've been the last few years so that's that. I also not going to degrade any of these players anymore because no matter what they say on things like the boards they just want to have fun and win. They don't mean any harm even though sometimes so of the things they may seem "piontless"? Levi you are not an idiot. Peace

QUOTE(Get em @ Feb 22 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826385090[/snapback]Let's just bury the hatchet guys. I'm not going to say anything negative about Richard Hardy anymore. You did have your best season ever and SP made it at least back to the same spot they've been the last few years so that's that. I also not going to degrade any of these players anymore because no matter what they say on things like the boards they just want to have fun and win. They don't mean any harm even though sometimes so of the things they may seem "piontless"? Levi you are not an idiot. Peace

QUOTE(Tha Chosen One @ Feb 22 2007 - 09:20 PM) 826385103[/snapback]Yeah, both the team are from South Pittsburg and while SP may feel as though RH has disrespected them somewhat they need to get along now and root for each other. They both in the end had pretty good years.

well cum ba ya. all we need now is the camp fire. hope yall get this mushy mushy crap out of your system. sure we can root for rh but we can stop short of liking them. they are afterall still rh.