powell/halls and karns/oak ridge

EKLakers

halls beat powell and karns upset oak ridge tonight.both games went down to the wire!halls and karns will be matched up in the championship game.what were some thoughts and opinions about the two close games tonight between rivals halls and powell and the other matchup between karns and oak ridge???

I dont see karns beating them as an upset, They are a very very good team this year, I would not be surprised if Karns wins the district. they shoot the three good and move the ball.

It will be a 3 ball game in that one.

Powell will probably lose to Oak Ridge by 15, They cant stop Dowdell(i think thats his name) that kid is good they are just too big for Powell IMO

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Feb 19 2007 - 10:43 PM) 826380124[/snapback]I dont see karns beating them as an upset, They are a very very good team this year, I would not be surprised if Karns wins the district. they shoot the three good and move the ball.

It will be a 3 ball game in that one.

Powell will probably lose to Oak Ridge by 15, They cant stop Dowdell(i think thats his name) that kid is good they are just too big for Powell IMO

In the last two times Powell played OR, Conner had off-games. His time is due. I could see the game going either way.