7a Teams

softballfan07

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree too early to know whos best at what position .. but lets not forget montereys team that won district and went to state last year returned all but three starters which sounds like alot but have some talent that played in other areas sophmore hanna floyd is at third who started at second/shortstop last year samantha farley at short who started at short/center field last year and freshman jayme mccullough at second replacing her sister jenn she also pitched for jr high last year from last year .. very strong arm and plays that position well so far .. course im partial to her yet another one of my daughters .. lol... but very strong player none the less .. and we have cheyenne buttram, at catcher replacing biggun ..who is a sophmore but very experienced at that position ..played travel and lg at catcher .. and we also have ms atkins returning as pitcher .. who prover herself as a freshman last year as very competitive .. and this combination worked well yesterday with a win over rbs hard fought as ususual think score was 16-15 congrats to my lady cats and to rbs hard fought game

• 2 weeks later...

yeah they are pretty good .. but u gotta look at celina and all the players they have returning and they still only have one senior.... A MAJOR playere thats gonna help them out this year is Katie Kerr.. She's an all around althete and can play top game put at any position.. She is a heck of a catcher and the defense better be playin back when she gets up to bat....

GO BIG LADY DOGS!!!!

QUOTE(C-town baller @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:45 PM) 826429886[/snapback]Yeah katie has a great arm .. Coming in as a sophomore and stepping it up after no playin her freshmen year she's really helped the dawgs out alot...

Are you president of the Katie Kerr fan club??? Back to back posts about her in less than 15 minutes. She is a good athlete and even a better person. I think the only postion she might have trouble with is pitching, but if she practiced she probably could do that too.

QUOTE(chica14 @ Apr 4 2007 - 02:09 PM) 826429921[/snapback]what do u think about the game between cchs and rbs cchs won 10-6, wounder if the cchs bulldawgs goin to go home with the district championship this year!!!!!!

but the still have to make it through mhs

It was a big win, but your right they still have to get through RBS one more time and Monterey twice and that is before the tournament starts where anything can happen.

QUOTE(coach15 @ Apr 4 2007 - 02:13 PM) 826429924[/snapback]It was a big win, but your right they still have to get through RBS one more time and Monterey twice and that is before the tournament starts where anything can happen.

yea ur right they do have to so which team are u for???

QUOTE(chica14 @ Apr 4 2007 - 02:24 PM) 826429940[/snapback]yea ur right they do have to so which team are u for???

I refuse to answer because I might incriminate myself...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(chica14 @ Apr 4 2007 - 02:28 PM) 826429944[/snapback]what bout there pitcher is pretty good

Which one??