Region 5A Who do you have?

11Awatcher

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NeWbLuE @ Feb 21 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826382768[/snapback]Aunt Kim you have seen Eagleville play, what kind of game to they play. Mostly inside? press alot? great speed ? spill. =))

LOL, now would be the opportunity to spill all kinds of bad info . Actually Eagleville when they are on, has some good 3 point shooters, have a fairly big post player to help the inside game and have 3 starters who all could be high scorers on any given night. They are not known for being quick or pressing a lot, but again have a balanced all around game. I certainly would not overlook this team as they are hungry and it showed in the Districts.........I wish them the best of luck, them being neighbors and all. I really didn't "spill" much cause I have to live in this area....just kidding Maybe I can catch you at one of the games NeWbLuE (gosh that's hard to type) !!!!!

QUOTE(irishfan1 @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:00 AM) 826382501[/snapback]Can someone give me directions to Forrest? I've tried the usual routes to find them, but I'm hoping there's a better way. Approximate travel time would also be great! Thanks!

YOU CAN GO SOUTH ON I 65 TO 840 GO EAST ON 840 TO HWY. 31A TURN RIGHT ON 31A GO ABOUT 16 MILES THE SCHOOL IS ON 31A. IT WILL TAKE 40 MIN FROM I-65 TO THE SCHOOL.

THERE IS A SPLIT ON THE HIGHWAY TAKE THE RIGHT FORK ,THE LEFT ONE WILL TAKE YOU TO EAGLEVILLE.

QUOTE(pdbmit @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826383889[/snapback]Forrest by 11

McEwen by 7

Van Buren by 16

Heritage by 12

Woooooooweeeeee

You guys should be in the sports section on The Tennessee where all the sports editors bid on whos gonna win what and whoever wins the bet,well...I suppose they get a good ol' baked cookie from their momma back home.

What an interesting scoreboard.

Here's mine:

Wait. Why post a score,when nobody knows the real facts and players and how the teams play. I say all is up for grabs,no scores should be posted ahead of time because anything can happen,right AuntKim? I mean....you did afterall say 10A was gonna get swept,and then you changed your mind.

QUOTE(MaroonManiac @ Feb 22 2007 - 07:44 AM) 826384173[/snapback]Woooooooweeeeee

You guys should be in the sports section on The Tennessee where all the sports editors bid on whos gonna win what and whoever wins the bet,well...I suppose they get a good ol' baked cookie from their momma back home.

Here's mine:

Wait. Why post a score,when nobody knows the real facts and players and how the teams play. I say all is up for grabs,no scores should be posted ahead of time because anything can happen,right AuntKim? I mean....you did afterall say 10A was gonna get swept,and then you changed your mind.

Now now MaroonManiac be nice ........if any of us really knew, what fun would there be in that? In my first post I was playing the eternal optomist and blindly supporting my District( which I believe I kind of alluded to )......in the second post reason overruled my heart....So what do YOU think or don't you dare make a projection without watching tapes, replays and the proper analysis? After all we all do know anything can happen.......but remember this.... even the guys who supposedly know it all can't get it right, but it's still fun to see how close we can get and anyway I bake real good cookies....... (Wanna a little side bet??? )

QUOTE(MaroonManiac @ Feb 22 2007 - 07:44 AM) 826384173[/snapback]Woooooooweeeeee

Here's mine:

Your just mad cuz no one is picking yall to win....ive seen you putting socres on here b4 a game so u cnat tell other people not to just becuase they arent picking yall to win

QUOTE(auntkim @ Feb 22 2007 - 07:59 AM) 826384193[/snapback]Now now MaroonManiac be nice ........if any of us really knew, what fun would there be in that? In my first post I was playing the eternal optomist and blindly supporting my District( which I believe I kind of alluded to )......in the second post reason overruled my heart....So what do YOU think or don't you dare make a projection without watching tapes, replays and the proper analysis? After all we all do know anything can happen.......but remember this.... even the guys who supposedly know it all can't get it right, but it's still fun to see how close we can get and anyway I bake real good cookies....... (Wanna a little side bet??? )

Haha,yeah,You have a good point. Its just a message board,nobody really knows what can happen in the end. Its gonna be a good region tournament I will say though,because I have heard 9A is COMEPLETELY different than 10A,that 9A's TOP 4 teams were alot better then 10A's TOP 4,which Idk,I havent seen any teams play from 9A,except Forrest,Eagleville,and MTCS. It must be true,because those top 3 teams are very good. But Heritage,ERHS,McEwen were good too,so Idk,Its just the matter of competition and stuff,I suppose. Of course,everyones gonna be pulling for their own district considering Its apart of their towns talk or whatnot. I think every team will do good.

Hey,I bake good cookies too

Maybe we can get together and back some together sometime what'dya say? LOL

j/k j/k

Good points up there AuntKim.

Hope all is well on your side of town.

You going to watch any games tomorrow night?

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Feb 22 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826384463[/snapback]Your just mad cuz no one is picking yall to win....ive seen you putting socres on here b4 a game so u cnat tell other people not to just becuase they arent picking yall to win

Allregion,

You never even read what I said.

I was implying to myself when I said why post a score,and then stated what I thought. EVERYTHING on here is just a fact of opinion. WAY to basically just type useless information. Nobody said it was forbidden on my word to not post a score. Or else I would of had a score on here...Plus Auntkim & I are just having harmless fun on here,thats what its all about,not to get all technical about things.

Its coachT, com' on now.

Hey Maroon......

did you ever find out anything bout Van Buren Co......what to expect. Everbody is sayin that they are fast and press alot. you say you saw Forrest and MTCS,n eagleville play too. What about them?

I have trouble believing that we are such a weak district as said in this post. But I guess we will soon find out HUh....I cant wait til tommorrow night. I wish I could be in two places at one time. I would love to see the East - Van buren game too. Maybe yall should put it on dvd and sell em. ha. like Nashville Christian does, in the concession stand.