How come Mike Bell gets his own Thread?

fadingDUST

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fadingDUST @ Feb 21 2007 - 01:44 PM) 826382914[/snapback]First off, I am sure we are all wondering why Mike gets his own thread on his well-deserved win in the State Championship over Zach Goss. He is a hard worker, but we can't just make a thread on each individual who wins state. Or can we..... Reed Doster and Daniel Waddell; take it from here wrestling fans.

why Reed Doster and Dan Waddell? Is fadingdust Reed Doster or Dan Waddell?

QUOTE(2 on 1 @ Feb 21 2007 - 01:48 PM) 826382926[/snapback]why Reed Doster and Dan Waddell? Is fadingdust Reed Doster or Dan Waddell?

No, it most certainly is not. Would you like to hear the name Ben Johnson instead? Forget about it. I have seen Waddell and Doster practicing together, and they get down right dirty with each other right there in the practice room.

Gordon Connell

QUOTE(CrossofGold @ Feb 21 2007 - 06:04 PM) 826383257[/snapback]if u want to make one have at it. somebody obviously cared about mike bell, maybe those mentioned they dont care about. if you do care, go for it, make a thread

I agree with you, but this is obviously a joke if fadingdust is claiming to be Gordon Connell

QUOTE(2 on 1 @ Feb 21 2007 - 01:48 PM) 826382926[/snapback]why Reed Doster and Dan Waddell? Is fadingdust Reed Doster or Dan Waddell?

2 on 1- You are dead on. Fadingdust is most definitely Reed Doster. I normally don't do this sort of thing, but after reading some of the absurd posts he has made lately and now all of a sudden he is signing his posts Gordon Connell, I decided to look into this "fadingdust" and see some of the posts he has made earlier on. From things he has said about Baylor and himself and the topics he tries to discuss and the way he talks about TJ Duncan with so much insight, I think it's safe to say that yes it is.

So to you Reed Doster, you are a good wrestler but yet you still have so much to learn about maturity. Trying to rile things up by signing your name Gordon Connell? Posting personal, inaccurate information I might add, about TJ Duncan? And talking about yourself under an assumed name? It's ridiculous actually. I think it's time for you to grow up...

And for the rest of you who are reading this, and for Reed's friends who I'm sure will try to come to his defense on here, just follow the posts. The facts are there.

I'm sorry this is just sad...

QUOTE(Wrestle90 @ Feb 22 2007 - 01:17 PM) 826384549[/snapback]2 on 1- You are dead on. Fadingdust is most definitely Reed Doster. I normally don't do this sort of thing, but after reading some of the absurd posts he has made lately and now all of a sudden he is signing his posts Gordon Connell, I decided to look into this "fadingdust" and see some of the posts he has made earlier on. From things he has said about Baylor and himself and the topics he tries to discuss and the way he talks about TJ Duncan with so much insight, I think it's safe to say that yes it is.

So to you Reed Doster, you are a good wrestler but yet you still have so much to learn about maturity. Trying to rile things up by signing your name Gordon Connell? Posting personal, inaccurate information I might add, about TJ Duncan? And talking about yourself under an assumed name? It's ridiculous actually. I think it's time for you to grow up...

And for the rest of you who are reading this, and for Reed's friends who I'm sure will try to come to his defense on here, just follow the posts. The facts are there.

I'm sorry this is just sad...

Amen