Forrest V Houston Co.

fresh

First I wouls like to say congrats to Cascade for last night.... Outplayed outcoaches outfanned whatever you wanna say. Cascade earned the title last night and shut down my boy to only 16.

Anyway, we play Houston Co. Can someone tell me what kind of team they are bc I really have no idea. How do you think they will match up against us.?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fresh @ Feb 21 2007 - 12:50 PM) 826382932[/snapback]First I wouls like to say congrats to Cascade for last night.... Outplayed outcoaches outfanned whatever you wanna say. Cascade earned the title last night and shut down my boy to only 16.

Anyway, we play Houston Co. Can someone tell me what kind of team they are bc I really have no idea. How do you think they will match up against us.?

They are a pretty good team there best post player is #11. He is only about 5'10 but he plays like hes 6'3. They have a 6'6 post guy that starts but he is very weak and doesnt do much. There point guard is pretty good he is fast and can control the ball but not much of a threat at scoring. #25 is a pretty good shooter he did awesome against East Lit but you could tell he was playing above his head and I have never seen him play that well. #10 is probably their worst starter. Forrest should be able to handle them pretty easily.

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Feb 21 2007 - 01:10 PM) 826382981[/snapback]They are a pretty good team there best post player is #11. He is only about 5'10 but he plays like hes 6'3. They have a 6'6 post guy that starts but he is very weak and doesnt do much. There point guard is pretty good he is fast and can control the ball but not much of a threat at scoring. #25 is a pretty good shooter he did awesome against East Lit but you could tell he was playing above his head and I have never seen him play that well. #10 is probably their worst starter. Forrest should be able to handle them pretty easily.

well said patriot. patriot summed them up quite nicely. speaking from experience.... #11 has the green light. he's fast. very strong for his size. and as a guard gave our post players a run for their money. not to mention he will pull the 3 if given the opportunity. i was assigned to guard #25 the other night and as the box scores show, i didn't have much success. if he thinks he has a clear shot he's letting it fly and he's going to make it. dont let him get a shot off. not downing any of there other players or anything but i feel if u can some how stop those 2 then the game is pretty much over from there

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Feb 21 2007 - 01:10 PM) 826382981[/snapback]They are a pretty good team there best post player is #11. He is only about 5'10 but he plays like hes 6'3. They have a 6'6 post guy that starts but he is very weak and doesnt do much. There point guard is pretty good he is fast and can control the ball but not much of a threat at scoring. #25 is a pretty good shooter he did awesome against East Lit but you could tell he was playing above his head and I have never seen him play that well. #10 is probably their worst starter. Forrest should be able to handle them pretty easily.

as i recall their big man did alot of damage to heritages inside game and i dont believe they had any inside game while he was in. and o yea i also believe that he had something like 15 plus rebounds against east lit. i will agree he is a little weak. but dont leave him open either because he will make you pay. numbers wise he avg. 10 or more pts and 10 plus rebs and several asst. all things aside they play when they want to play and u can tell it

QUOTE(Brad3705 @ Feb 21 2007 - 08:14 PM) 826383520[/snapback]as i recall their big man did alot of damage to heritages inside game and i dont believe they had any inside game while he was in. and o yea i also believe that he had something like 15 plus rebounds against east lit. i will agree he is a little weak. but dont leave him open either because he will make you pay. numbers wise he avg. 10 or more pts and 10 plus rebs and several asst. all things aside they play when they want to play and u can tell it

Yea and your the same one that said NCS was 10 points better than Heritage even though Heritage has lost to them only once in 3 years. He did damage to Heritage's inside game? He had a whopping total of 9 points in the last 2 games combined against Heritage so I dont see that as damge especiall since he is 6 inches taller than any of Heritages starters.

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Feb 21 2007 - 08:41 PM) 826383572[/snapback]Yea and your the same one that said NCS was 10 points better than Heritage even though Heritage has lost to them only once in 3 years. He did damage to Heritage's inside game? He had a whopping total of 9 points in the last 2 games combined against Heritage so I dont see that as damge especiall since he is 6 inches taller than any of Heritages starters.

he made a difference defensively, there was no inside game for heritage any time they played the Irish.

QUOTE(Brad3705 @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:30 PM) 826383895[/snapback]if the irish are that bad in your eyes how in the world did they beat you

When and where did I say they were a bad team? I said they were a pretty good team, I just think Forrest is better and that they will beat Houston Co. but Houston Co. is definately capapable of an upset. You were the one that started throwin the fit. Now answer why you said NCS was 10 points better then Heritage EVEN THOUGH HERITGAE IS 6-1 AGAINST THEM IN THE LAST 7 GAMES!!

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:43 AM) 826384063[/snapback]When and where did I say they were a bad team? I said they were a pretty good team, I just think Forrest is better and that they will beat Houston Co. but Houston Co. is definately capapable of an upset. You were the one that started throwin the fit. Now answer why you said NCS was 10 points better then Heritage EVEN THOUGH HERITGAE IS 6-1 AGAINST THEM IN THE LAST 7 GAMES!!

i thought that ncs had the win when they had the 10 point lead and then went cold. it was my opinion and not trying to start a fight here just my opinion. but as you know it is a new season now. anything can happen.