Forrest V Houston Co.

fresh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fresh @ Feb 26 2007 - 04:10 PM) 826390342[/snapback]ya well you lost. and we wouldn't have hit 8 threes if you guys weren't so worried about Corey. That's why he is so valuable. But if you didn't double down then corey would have went off and beat you. either way we win.

straight man the first half and corey did what??????????????. thats right nothing. not to take away from him he is a good ballplayer. he did not hurt the irish nor would he have. forrest shot the daylights out of it in the 4th nothing more i can say. forrest was the winner and they moved on and we are at home you are right. but the better team did not win and everyone at the game seen that. even half of the forrest fans told our players that after the game when both teams were talkin to each other.but just to make you happy and feel good about yourself forrest did win and the irish lost, but good luck to forrest and i hope they do well.

QUOTE(goforthegoal @ Feb 27 2007 - 11:14 PM) 826392614[/snapback]Forrest got hot from the 3 point line because you played lousy def. Get over it the best team won. They would beat you 5 out of 7 times.

like i said b 4 do what the coaching staff says and get beat, or dont do what they say a ride the pine.