Region 6-4A Opinion thread 07

Golfendude

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am usually more measured in my response but could not resist mysef /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Really, seriously, you are saying Bears expectation of winning the Region is unrealistic? Talk about bulletin board material...!

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All teams tonight play hard, be safe!!

Oh no not saying that at all.. Your the ones that have me worried.. Now you realize things happen.. At this time im holding on to that. I can tell you this much. Its kind of like playing Possum or maybe not. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

Way to dis last years team...

Other than the region title and season won games tom, they have yet to pass last years team. Make you feel better. I will say as i have in these threads already this team has better attitudes and work ethic. This i my opinion. I just hope this coach is smart enough to go with the QB that got him where he is now. I know he can't please everyone but the Sr. needs to lead. If we get through the Semi's that will speak for itself.

Hopefully the boosters are not coaching this playoff run /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />