Region 6-4A Opinion thread 07

Golfendude

Springfield vs B.G.A. Tuesday at 5pm in Springfield.I think the Jackets are going on three days practice, and without several potential starters.They are still putting a staff together. It looks as if no one stays with Offutt long.Except his wife.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JSCOTT @ May 5 2007 - 10:34 PM) 826452692[/snapback]Springfield vs B.G.A. Tuesday at 5pm in Springfield.I think the Jackets are going on three days practice, and without several potential starters.They are still putting a staff together. It looks as if no one stays with Offutt long.Except his wife.

Why don't coaches stick with offutt? What are the expectations of the team and coaches for next season?

Only 2 coaches have left which arent Offutt fault. One cause he wants to watch his son play high school ball at another school and the other one left cause he was an asst. on the football team but he was the head coach of the wrestling team and he got offered an asst. coaching job with Rossview's wrestling team

The team lost 16 starters, that was the team cause some of them played both ways. They have a lot of rebuilding to do. This yr will be a .500 yr, IMO

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 28 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826468489[/snapback]how are summer workouts

Wingman they start up next week at CHS. Hope they get them out really early this year. From what i hear going to be hot one this year. Hope there wrong, pray for rain. All the years i have been in Tn. never seen such a bad spring.

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(Golfendude @ May 28 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826468512[/snapback]Wingman they start up next week at CHS. Hope they get them out really early this year. From what i hear going to be hot one this year. Hope there wrong, pray for rain. All the years i have been in Tn. never seen such a bad spring.

I agree on the dry spring, I have never been around such a dry spring. Now July August yes, but not april and may like this year. Oh and Beech will not finish last like some have posted on here.

• 1 month later...

That is a decent turn out. This region is still strong and coming back. You always have to look out for Kenwood and Clarksville. Springfield will not hinish that low. heres how the region should turn out.

1. Kenwood

2. Mt. Juliet

3. Clarksville

4. Rossview

5. Springfield

6. Northwest

7. Portland

8. Beech

Also i think Rossview and Springfield game could go either way.

What was the "score?"

I do not think Beech will finish last in this region this season.

I dont know why, word around school(which isnt really reliable, but I heard it there) he might become principal and he wasnt going to be able to coach football, but as of this moment and until released Coach Offutt is Springfield coach. Offutt has been there 4 seasons, this is his 5th(as head coach) he was here for a while back in the 90s I believe, he coach at Macon Co. and I believe Oakland maybe,

I know Springfield plays 3 3A teams: White House, Station Camp, I cant remember the other Cheatham Co. maybe

Sorry Ut18vols but offutt has been there for i thnk 9 or 10 years almost. he has been there a while.He was an assistant when Springfield beat columbia in the 1st round playoffs.