Region 6-4A Opinion thread 07

Golfendude

QUOTE(Golfendude @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:38 PM) 826412156[/snapback]With what i have seen today, i need to contradict myself we will be lucky to get into at run at the Region unless they really step it up. They just ran all over us pitiful. It's got my attention. Is this the best we can do?

Was FHS that good of was CHS that bad?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Footballen @ Feb 23 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826385761[/snapback]Region will end this way: Mt. Juliet

Kenwood

Beech

Rossview

Northwest

Clarksville

Portland

Springfield

That is a decent turn out. This region is still strong and coming back. You always have to look out for Kenwood and Clarksville. Springfield will not hinish that low. heres how the region should turn out.

1. Kenwood

2. Mt. Juliet

3. Clarksville

4. Rossview

5. Springfield

6. Northwest

7. Portland

8. Beech

Also i think Rossview and Springfield game could go either way.

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ Mar 15 2007 - 07:10 AM) 826412538[/snapback]Was FHS that good of was CHS that bad?

What was the "score?"

QUOTE(Clkshighfan @ Mar 23 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826421343[/snapback]Why would he be leaving?

I dont know why, word around school(which isnt really reliable, but I heard it there) he might become principal and he wasnt going to be able to coach football, but as of this moment and until released Coach Offutt is Springfield coach. Offutt has been there 4 seasons, this is his 5th(as head coach) he was here for a while back in the 90s I believe, he coach at Macon Co. and I believe Oakland maybe,

I know Springfield plays 3 3A teams: White House, Station Camp, I cant remember the other Cheatham Co. maybe

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(ut18vols @ Mar 26 2007 - 03:06 PM) 826423156[/snapback]I dont know why, word around school(which isnt really reliable, but I heard it there) he might become principal and he wasnt going to be able to coach football, but as of this moment and until released Coach Offutt is Springfield coach. Offutt has been there 4 seasons, this is his 5th(as head coach) he was here for a while back in the 90s I believe, he coach at Macon Co. and I believe Oakland maybe,

I know Springfield plays 3 3A teams: White House, Station Camp, I cant remember the other Cheatham Co. maybe

It's Sycamore which is located in Cheatham County in the city of Pleasant View.

• 2 weeks later...