Goodpasture - VERY YOUNG

SUPERFAN

I have only seen one or two of the 8 AA games this year but I did see one of the tournament game between Goodpasture and Station Camp and what a game it was. I spend most of my time at single A schools.

I'm a little surprise that #20 Laura Lamberth is not being talked about more.

After watching her score 30 point with five 3 pointer I started to check on her and found out a couple things.

She a JR that first sport is SOCCER.

He is ranked number 5 in the state in 3-point % at 2.5 per game.

She has scored 67 3 - pointer in 26 games...... that is allot of points.

I guess that why White House guards her really close and builds a game plan around her and Cartwright.

I would have thought that a girl scoring this many points and leading all girls in the district would have MADE ALL DISTRICT.

The game that I saw.... I have only saw Goodpasutre ONCE.... The Cartwright would not pass the ball allot (BALL HOG) and would just charge at the goal almost out of control and missed most of the time. Maybe she had an off night.

I was happy to hear that Lamberth got ALL TOURNAMENT .... after the 30 point game, alone, that I watched she should have gotten it.

Keep up the GOOD WORK # 20 I will keep checking back on you.

With everyone RETURNING in 2007 - 2008 your will be one to deal with in District 8-AA.

ALSO GOOD LUCK ALSO to REGION 5-A EAST ROBERTSON AND WHITE HOUSE HERITAGE TONIGNT.

SUPERFAN