AAA games

billybobjr

Just wondering, with the 1st AAA game starting at 2pm and the 2nd AAA game starting at 5:30pm, will your purchased ticket for game one get you BACK in for the 5:30pm game if you leave? I have heard in the past, that they closed down the gym after that game and made you pay again to come back for the evening games. Anyone know?

QUOTE(billybobjr @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:51 AM) 826400431[/snapback]Just wondering, with the 1st AAA game starting at 2pm and the 2nd AAA game starting at 5:30pm, will your purchased ticket for game one get you BACK in for the 5:30pm game if you leave? I have heard in the past, that they closed down the gym after that game and made you pay again to come back for the evening games. Anyone know?

I found this at the T$$AA site.

"Tickets - General admission tickets are $7.00 per session (Wednesday - Friday). On Saturday, there will be one session and general admission tickets are $10.00. There are no passes out during any session. The gym will be cleared between the morning and the evening session (Wednesday - Friday). Starting March 7th, tickets can be purchased at the MTSU Ticket Office."

I'm not sure if it helps but it sounds like they are gonna get you coming and going /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(barb @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:31 AM) 826400483[/snapback]I found this at the T$$AA site.

"Tickets - General admission tickets are $7.00 per session (Wednesday - Friday). On Saturday, there will be one session and general admission tickets are $10.00. There are no passes out during any session. The gym will be cleared between the morning and the evening session (Wednesday - Friday). Starting March 7th, tickets can be purchased at the MTSU Ticket Office."

I'm not sure if it helps but it sounds like they are gonna get you coming and going /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

THATS RIDICULOUS ALL THE T$$AA CARES ABOUT IS THAT $$$ THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT THE KIDS

QUOTE(billybobjr @ Mar 5 2007 - 06:17 PM) 826400905[/snapback]Share with us how?

first i wouldnt be sure every member of the event staff would enforce all that (leaving between games). second the first thing that really popped in my head was hang out in the restroom for a while when stadium is being cleared but due to the game time differences i doubt that would be a good idea