CULLEOKA STATE BOUND!

femaletamale

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 6 2007 - 12:24 PM) 826402223[/snapback]shut up and go wait on your team to get out of the first round of the districts man......you always got somethin to say about the team....and its starting to get annoying....why dont you pull for us to win the state....as much as id hate it i would probably do it for santa fe man....but i guess it would take a bit of maturity for you to do that now wouldnt it /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

HAHAHA..Ok so to all you Cully fans..I DIDNT make this post:"this is just my oppinion. how about all the cully fans get on here and talk about how great their team is. thats just real fun to read about. the team is good, however, lucky. fortunate to have made it this far."

To you CREP if SF was still playing you know there is no way yall would cheer for us...

Femaletamale I dont play basketball anymore, so i dont support any teams....

And I could really careless about the SF team...

QUOTE(www.schoolsportsradio.com @ Mar 6 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826402889[/snapback]So I guess bballer13 and Culleokarep goin one on one with my daughters Fisher Price Basketball goal in the mall parking lot is off for wednesday night?

GO CULLY!!!!!!!!!!!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Im still game... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 6 2007 - 02:23 AM) 826401719[/snapback]this is just my oppinion. how about all the cully fans get on here and talk about how great their team is. thats just real fun to read about. the team is good, however, lucky. fortunate to have made it this far.

dont even start tht crap jus cause ur team couldnt make it out of district dont mean u can hate on some real ballers

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 6 2007 - 05:40 PM) 826402608[/snapback]HAHAHA..Ok so to all you Cully fans..I DIDNT make this post:"this is just my oppinion. how about all the cully fans get on here and talk about how great their team is. thats just real fun to read about. the team is good, however, lucky. fortunate to have made it this far."

To you CREP if SF was still playing you know there is no way yall would cheer for us...

Femaletamale I dont play basketball anymore, so i dont support any teams....

And I could really careless about the SF team...

Come on now bballer, you know you're a closet Culleoka fan. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(greenwheel @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826402949[/snapback]Come on now bballer, you know you're a closet Culleoka fan. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

HAHA..NOOO way...

but they ripping me to shreads and I didnt even say that....

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826402966[/snapback]HAHA..NOOO way...

Closet Culleoka fan......that's funny!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

They did go into attack mode, didn't they?

I'm not ripping you to shreads, bballer13....not yet anyway.

haha...just kidding, just kidding!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Enjoy your short stay in Murfreesboro. The Big Blue Alliance's Cloudland Highlanders are bringing the gold back to the mountains this year. Whoooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Thats a Ric Flair whoo!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:11 PM) 826402921[/snapback]/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Im still game... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

im game too....dont get mad if we break the goal however /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826402966[/snapback]HAHA..NOOO way...

actually last year i was pullin for santa fe to win in the district so we could meet in the finals...but you guys returned the favor by pulling for ca.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:31 AM) 826403337[/snapback]im game too....dont get mad if we break the goal however /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

HAHAHA..My thoughts exactly... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />