2007-2008 D II Basketball

Ensworth11

Now that the 2006-2007 Basketball season is over for DII, what are everyone's predictions for next season? I know it's early to talk about this, but what are eveyone's thoughts?

QUOTE(Ensworth11 @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:44 PM) 826402774[/snapback]Now that the 2006-2007 Basketball season is over for DII, what are everyone's predictions for next season? I know it's early to talk about this, but what are eveyone's thoughts?

And I personally think that Ensworth has a very good shot of winning state because of the fact that they lose nobody, they finally have seniors, and also have the addition of Trent Wallace who transferred to Ensworth from B.A as a junior. He is a 6'8 Center who can also shoot threes. I think that with the addition of Wallace, the Tigers, led by Tavarres Jefferson who was second in the state in ppg., will have an excellent shot of winning State next year.

Will Ensworth be small or large school next year when the break out happens and there are two DII state champions?...no idea on the size of your school.

I'd say St. George's is going to be mighty tough to beat in DII small school boys next year with Williams and Bowers returning although they do lose their starting PG who was very, very solid for them. Harding moving down to small DII will be tough if their star (forget his name) is healthy again next year.

As far as small schools, who in central and east Tennessee will definitely be small school? Using football to help remember, I'm guessing David Brainerd, Davidson, & St. Andrews-Suwanee will be for sure. Help me out with some other small school DII's from the rest of the state.

Ensworth is very young and very good, they lose nobody from last years team (i think) and will be very dangerous with the new big kid. B.A. is always good so you have to always consider them, and you never know about the teams from M town. But after saying all this Brarcrest has to be the faviort becuase they return most everybody ( Leslie McDonald ranked number 11 on rivals for the class of 2009). However my sleeper team is Baylor who got to the semifinal game this year and they had an 8 point lead in the fourth quarter of this game. yes they do lose 4 out of 5 starters but they return their leading scorer (Zane Gibson) who was just a Sophomore this year and will be only a Jr. next year. But they also return three other players who played alot this year, two of which started at times (Alan Owsley and James Feher).their suprise for everyone next year is the class of 2009. who set the baylor middle school record for the best totaly record (43-10) over three years. so they do have alot of hiden talent no one has seen yet. the only kid out of that class we have seen besides Gibson is Joran Clark.

QUOTE(ZTAPGN35 @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:49 AM) 826404508[/snapback]Ensworth is very young and very good, they lose nobody from last years team (i think) and will be very dangerous with the new big kid. B.A. is always good so you have to always consider them, and you never know about the teams from M town. But after saying all this Brarcrest has to be the faviort becuase they return most everybody ( Leslie McDonald ranked number 11 on rivals for the class of 2009). However my sleeper team is Baylor who got to the semifinal game this year and they had an 8 point lead in the fourth quarter of this game. yes they do lose 4 out of 5 starters but they return their leading scorer (Zane Gibson) who was just a Sophomore this year and will be only a Jr. next year. But they also return three other players who played alot this year, two of which started at times (Alan Owsley and James Feher).their suprise for everyone next year is the class of 2009. who set the baylor middle school record for the best totaly record (43-10) over three years. so they do have alot of hiden talent no one has seen yet. the only kid out of that class we have seen besides Gibson is Joran Clark.

Are you kidding me with this post? What a moron! If you are student at Baylor then you may want to attend class or do some spell checking. At least work on your grammar! Who cares about the middle school record? Gibson may have been their leading scorer Cooper was the life line of that team. He will be at UT next year. Looking at the Baylor roster there is not much experience coming back next year.

Good luck with future posts.