Van Buren county player is college material!

vpender

I am hearing good things about a senior player that playes CF for Van b! He hit around .500 last year as a junior and is gonna be a good one.Has great skills as a fielder with Sportscenter catches from the CF position.Does anyone have the scoop on him.What is his name and what Colleges he might be interested in?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Home_Plate_Owner @ Mar 11 2007 - 12:06 AM) 826407739[/snapback]i play for vb..his name is tommy beasley and has great potential to go far. He makes exceptional catches when the game is on the wire and hits with great consistency. When it comes to colleges, im not sure on his options. He is an asset to this team and has the heart to prove himself a great player down the road.

thanks,anymore??

QUOTE(snoopy_25 @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:37 AM) 826410120[/snapback]What about any one else on the team??

I dont doubt that there is.Van Buren has always been known for developing good baseball talent starting in little league.To do that,you must work together and be for "THE "kids and not" MY "kid like some counties such as Bledsoe County do starting in the little league.

QUOTE(vpender @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:57 AM) 826417392[/snapback]How is the team doing so far this year?

The vb team is doing ok this season only 3 games in and our record is 1-2 but we lost the two games to a real good lookout valley team they hit the ball well and we didnt... things are looking up though we play cascade tonight and hope we go down there and play good ball win or lose... hopefully win though (GO VB)

Guest wtfman218

QUOTE(vpender @ Mar 9 2007 - 12:42 PM) 826406241[/snapback]I am hearing good things about a senior player that playes CF for Van b! He hit around .500 last year as a junior and is gonna be a good one.Has great skills as a fielder with Sportscenter catches from the CF position.Does anyone have the scoop on him.What is his name and what Colleges he might be interested in?

what a joke. he isnt any better then any other cf. and as far as sportcenter catches, i watch him fall on his butt and barely catch it and since he was on his butt i also watched 2 runs score cause he didnt get up and throw it in in time. soo yeah he is real good

QUOTE(wtfman218 @ Mar 21 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826419912[/snapback]what a joke. he isnt any better then any other cf. and as far as sportcenter catches, i watch him fall on his butt and barely catch it and since he was on his butt i also watched 2 runs score cause he didnt get up and throw it in in time. soo yeah he is real good

So if Albert Pujols strikes out 3 times and goes 0-4 tonight, using your logic means that the St Louis Cardinals 1st baseman is not any good?HMMMMMMMMM!! Back up and punt hotrod!

Guest inappropriate87

QUOTE(vpender @ Mar 23 2007 - 12:15 PM) 826421069[/snapback]So if Albert Pujols strikes out 3 times and goes 0-4 tonight, using your logic means that the St Louis Cardinals 1st baseman is not any good?HMMMMMMMMM!! Back up and punt hotrod!

that make NO sense at all. my point is he isnt AT ALL what yall say he is.