4-3a

shs796

I will start off by stating that I bleed BLUE and GOLD!!! Now I will say sycamore lost alot of talent and leadership but they had room to lose some talent and they have guys who will take over and be able to lead. Sycamore is back on track now and in the weight room now with guys throwing weight around. I think coach halstead had to buy more weights. The same guys are PHYSICAL. I think the war eagles can blow up big this year and put sycamore on the map.... somewhere near murfreesboro. And I heard the other day that winning is contagious and right now, in the town of pleasantview, everyones sick!!!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who all is scrimmaging who in this region during the spring?????

I read on the 4A-5A-DII threads that Greenbrier was scrimmaging Mt. Juliet this evening. How did it go?????

Another interesting scrimmage that I read about is the Pearl Cohn vs Antioch scrimmage. Both of those teams were very solid last year under first year head coaches and both are looking to be pretty good this upcoming season in 3A & 5A respectively.

Will Sycamore be scrimmaging anyone this spring or will they play a Blue & Gold game like they did last spring????? What about the Sumner County programs such as White House & Station Camp??????????????

QUOTE(chiefkc @ Apr 4 2007 - 08:38 PM) 826430198[/snapback]sycamore will be having their blue and white game on april the 3 and rumor has it that austin lohin willie vanderford derek cannon and kc littlejohn will be the offensive and defensive coordinators for the two teams

Well now I know which teams will be throwing it all over the yard and which will be pounding it /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(WVUmoney09 @ Mar 24 2007 - 05:44 PM) 826421679[/snapback]I will start off by stating that I bleed BLUE and GOLD!!! Now I will say sycamore lost alot of talent and leadership but they had room to lose some talent and they have guys who will take over and be able to lead. Sycamore is back on track now and in the weight room now with guys throwing weight around. I think coach halstead had to buy more weights. The same guys are PHYSICAL. I think the war eagles can blow up big this year and put sycamore on the map.... somewhere near murfreesboro. And I heard the other day that winning is contagious and right now, in the town of pleasantview, everyones sick!!!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

you are exactly right in all of that post we apprieciate the team recognition but dont expect it. i anticipate to be picked around third in the region by everyone. and thats fine. but just know we WILL be a team to be reckoned with.

QUOTE(willwinstate @ Apr 5 2007 - 09:05 AM) 826430507[/snapback]you are exactly right in all of that post we apprieciate the team recognition but dont expect it. i anticipate to be picked around third in the region by everyone. and thats fine. but just know we WILL be a team to be reckoned with.

Sycamore will be picked to finish anywhere from #3 to #5 in the Preseason Region 4-3A Predictions. Sycamore, Station Camp, & Greenbrier are the three teams in that category.

QUOTE(timbdp @ Apr 9 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826433014[/snapback]greenbrier lost to mt juliet in a scrimmage

Yeah I spoke with a former Greenbrier standout this afternoon and he told me that Greenbrier was without the services of several key players that are currently playing spring sports. In any event Greenbrier lost to Mt. Juliet 3-1 and everyone that knows football says that the Bears will be awfully good in Perry's second year running the show over in Wilson Co. Greenbrier will be back in the thick of things in this region when all is said and done in '07. There players play with too much heart and they are too well coached with Williams & Co. running the show over there.

DeKalb County High School

2007 Football Schedule

Date Opponent Location Time

August 17 Jamboree Away TBA

August 24 Warren Co. Away 7:00

August 31 Watertown Home 7:30

September 7 Greenbrier* Away 7:00

September 14 Bye Week

September 21 Station Camp* Away 7:30

September 28 Cannon Co. (HC) Home 7:30

Ocotober 5 Pearl Cohn* Home 7:30

October 12 Upperman Away 7:00