Chick-Fil-A Classic 3/22-3/24

timbdp

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thursday: 4:00 Grundy - Macon @gallatin / 5:45 Cumberland Co. - Grundy @ Gallatin / 7:30 Gallatin -Cumberland Co. @gallatin

4:00 Chaminade - JPII @ White House / 5:45 JP II - White House @ White House / 7:30 Macon Co. - White House @White house

Friday: 4:00 Macon - JP II @ Gallatin / 5:45 Gallatin - Macon @gallatin / 7:30 Cahminade - Gallatin @ Gallatin

4:00 Lebanon - Chaminade @ white House / white House - Lebanon @White House

Saturday: 10:00 JP II - Gallatin @ gallatin / 12:00 Chaminade - Grundy @ gallatin / 2:00 Grundy - Lebanon @gallatin / 4:00 Lebanon - Cumberland @ gallatin

1:00 Cumberland - white House @ Gallatin.

should be a nice tourney. Lebanon will be pretty good, and some team from St. Louis is in the tourney. JP II could make some noise, they won the Gallatin pre-season tourney a coupleof weeks ago.

QUOTE(timbdp @ Mar 22 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826420728[/snapback]scores from white house for 3/22

jp2 9 St Louis Chiminade 5

WH 12 Jp2 0

WH 9 Macon Co 4

all five inning games

any results from gallatin?

Macon Co. 4 Grundy 3

Grundy 6 Cumberland Co. 1

Gallatin 13 Cumberland Co. 0

These were the scores from the Gallatin

ARAMIS, I HAVE A DEAL FOR MR WAVE90. IF WE ARE SO BAD AND PAINFUL TO WATCH, LETS INVITE HIM TO COME TO OUR DUGOUT THE NEXT HOME GAME. IF HE DOES, I WILL GIVE HIM SEASON PASSES TO ALL GHS SPORTS, TWO TITANS TICKETS, AND A FREE BUCKET OF WINGS WITH SPECIAL SAUCE FROM E5. EITHER THAT, OR WE CAN JUST SQUARE UP RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT.

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ Mar 23 2007 - 11:24 AM) 826421010[/snapback]ARAMIS, I HAVE A DEAL FOR MR WAVE90. IF WE ARE SO BAD AND PAINFUL TO WATCH, LETS INVITE HIM TO COME TO OUR DUGOUT THE NEXT HOME GAME. IF HE DOES, I WILL GIVE HIM SEASON PASSES TO ALL GHS SPORTS, TWO TITANS TICKETS, AND A FREE BUCKET OF WINGS WITH SPECIAL SAUCE FROM E5. EITHER THAT, OR WE CAN JUST SQUARE UP RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT.

Ah Redsman, I would like to give him a free pass to the rest of our games since it is so painful for him to watch. I wouldnt pay $5 to do something that was painful. I am in total agreement with you on giving him free tickets: however for some reason I get the feeling he may not need a free ticket, if you catch my drift. As a matter of fact, it would not surprise me if we see him play in the near future. Im sure he is just having some fun with you Redsman, since he is supposedly one of your good friends according to him.

QUOTE(rollinwave90 @ Mar 23 2007 - 01:42 PM) 826421090[/snapback]whoa big boys. I can speak my mind. I have seen Gallatin baseball plenty enough. and yes, as a matter of fact, I will see you guys soon enough. I dont necessarily know either of you, but Gallatin has always been weak in baseball. and I beleive Coach Hunt has run a few off from over there. Am i right?

I just kind of threw that out there that you might be a player. I have no problem with you speaking your mind, I just ask that you not criticize our players. They play hard. Anybody that wears a baseball uniform- I respect. Thats just my opinion. I dont care if it is our team or the opposing team, there is nothing better to me than seeing a smile on a players face after getting a hit or making a big defensive play. It is hard to do those things- that is what makes the game so great. If you are a player, I only wish you luck in the future rollinwave90. I hope you and your team do well this season.