10-AAA

ut18vols

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well Spingfield/Clarksville played Mon and Tues and CHS killed SHS on Mon 9-1, but when SHS went to CHS, it was a pretty good game. I want to say it was a no hitter both ways til the 6th(maybe one hit or so before the 6th) Springfield Kyle Jones threw a 3 hitter in the 2-1 loss, but it was a good game for Springfield IMO.

Where is all you 10-AAA followers, I think we are one of the deadest district in the state, does anyone follow this district.

Does anybody got a updated list of standings?

QUOTE(ut18vols @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826445815[/snapback]Well Spingfield/Clarksville played Mon and Tues and CHS killed SHS on Mon 9-1, but when SHS went to CHS, it was a pretty good game. I want to say it was a no hitter both ways til the 6th(maybe one hit or so before the 6th) Springfield Kyle Jones threw a 3 hitter in the 2-1 loss, but it was a good game for Springfield IMO.

Where is all you 10-AAA followers, I think we are one of the deadest district in the state, does anyone follow this district.

Does anybody got a updated list of standings?

Northwest and Kenwood are still at the bottom of the district.

Henry County is having a bit of a down year by their standards.

Northeast is showing improvement but they still lack the real players to be competitive. Because of the growth in that area, I expect them to be in the top half of the district in the next couple of years.

Dickson is always tough just as they surprised everyone winning the district last year. They did split with Rossview but were outplayed both games.

Don't know anything about Springfield, but they're your team so you can fill in that blank.

Rossview and CHS are the top two teams. CHS was nothing without Harper and now that he's eating some innings finally, they've got a great shot at the district.

The best 1-2 punch in the district though still lies at Rossview. AJ Leinweber is 5-1 and no hit Henry Co. and Bonner provides a great contrast with his whipping motion.

Really though, 10-AAA is a weak district, and that's evidenced by their tourney play, which pains me to say.