krichunaka

1) ELizabethton

2) Unicoi County

3) Happy Valley

4) Unaka

5) Hampton

6) Cloudland

7) Johnson County

Most importantly, our prayers are for a speedy and complete recovery for the injured umpire.

I had hoped to know much more, much sooner, and, quite honestly, I'm having to rely on others for much of this first edition. Please be patient.

Hopefully Coach Hardin will forgive me for putting his Lady Cyclones at Number One (coaches can be funny about things like this), but with all that depth at pitcher, a very capable defense, and so much speed . . . .maybe, just maybe this is the year the Lady Cyclones finally break through against the Lady Blue Devils. Katie Hubbard is certainly missed in Elizabethton, but this might just be the type of ballclub it will take to get Elizabethton to compete with the best in conference, and beyond.

Unicoi County is still Unicoi County . . . .our area's most-talented team. This runner-up status is due only to the slow start, against excellent competition, and for concerns about the injury situation. Lynz Canady, ALicia Engle, Katherine Harris, Lauren Hopson, all capable of clearing the fence. Yes, Engle is also a homerun threat; except, in her case, she can practically jump the fence and steal potential home runs from the other team.

Happy Valley - The jury is still out, but they beat Unaka.

Unaka - Lost to Happy Valley, but Ronnie Hicks is still The Coach, so expect the Lady Rangers to move up soon. Big home game scheduled with North Greene for this afternoon.

Hampton - Can be much-improved, especially if the young pitchers continue to battle.

Cloudland - Big disappointment against Unaka last week.

Johnson County - Hard to believe this is where the Lady Longhorns will stay.

QUOTE(krichunaka @ Mar 27 2007 - 01:02 PM) 826424055[/snapback]1) ELizabethton

2) Unicoi County

3) Happy Valley

4) Unaka

5) Hampton

6) Cloudland

7) Johnson County

Most importantly, our prayers are for a speedy and complete recovery for the injured umpire.

I had hoped to know much more, much sooner, and, quite honestly, I'm having to rely on others for much of this first edition. Please be patient.

Hopefully Coach Hardin will forgive me for putting his Lady Cyclones at Number One (coaches can be funny about things like this), but with all that depth at pitcher, a very capable defense, and so much speed . . . .maybe, just maybe this is the year the Lady Cyclones finally break through against the Lady Blue Devils. Katie Hubbard is certainly missed in Elizabethton, but this might just be the type of ballclub it will take to get Elizabethton to compete with the best in conference, and beyond.

Unicoi County is still Unicoi County . . . .our area's most-talented team. This runner-up status is due only to the slow start, against excellent competition, and for concerns about the injury situation. Lynz Canady, ALicia Engle, Katherine Harris, Lauren Hopson, all capable of clearing the fence. Yes, Engle is also a homerun threat; except, in her case, she can practically jump the fence and steal potential home runs from the other team.

Happy Valley - The jury is still out, but they beat Unaka.

Unaka - Lost to Happy Valley, but, as usual, Ronnie Hicks is still on The Coach, so expect the Lady Rangers to move up soon. Big home game scheduled with North Greene for this afternoon.

Hampton - Can be much-improved, especially if the young pitchers continue to battle.

Cloudland - Big disappointment against Unaka last week.

Johnson County - Hard to believe this is where the Lady Longhorns will stay.

Yes Elizabethton has a very good team but Unicoi is finally coming around with there bats but only time will tell. Whitley Hensley, Ali Gardner and Jessica Mason all are very capable of hitting homwruns and have proved that they can. What are your opinions on South Greene, they are a lot stronger this year.

Haye to say this but this may very well be the year for the cyclones to break through if Unicoi doesn't come ready to play.

QUOTE(00FANUC @ Mar 27 2007 - 04:35 PM) 826424241[/snapback]Yes Elizabethton has a very good team but Unicoi is finally coming around with there bats but only time will tell. Whitley Hensley, Ali Gardner and Jessica Mason all are very capable of hitting homwruns and have proved that they can. What are your opinions on South Greene, they are a lot stronger this year.

Haye to say this but this may very well be the year for the cyclones to break through if Unicoi doesn't come ready to play.

Every girl in the line up at unicoi is capable of hitting it over the fence and they have proved that. yes i have heard that the ladies in blue are coming together. If the ladies in blue play the way they did agaisnt east in the NFS tournment it will be hard for them to be beat. Good to all teams the rest of the season!*

1) Unicoi County

2) Elizabethton

3) Happy Valley

4) Unaka

5) Hampton

6) Cloudland

7) Johnson County

With only the loss of one player, Bennett, from last year, Unicoi is still the team to beat. I think Elizabethton has a shot at it but Elizabethton took a bigger blow to graduation than Unicoi, though Elizabethton does have a lot of young talent. Until Elizabethton beats Unicoi, I have to put Unicoi above them.

Statman3, Elizabethton rescheduled all games this week due to spring break.

GO CYCLONES!!

Don't just be proud, be thankful!