South Doyle Baseball '07

DOC.HOLIDAY

sorry to the person who made the thread like this about Halls....i took ur idea....haha....anyone have anything at all to say about South Doyle Baseball and thier run for state.....Can they make it???....is this SD's year for a state title?...all comments are welcome and appreciated(sp) good or bad.....thanks

I believe that if South Doyle can play as a team and have good chemistry in the post season then they can definetly make a good run at state. They should at least, i mean they have 7 starters already sign and 2 more seniors that should sign anytime, so they definetly have the most talent but it takes more then just talent in the post season.

QUOTE(baseballss07 @ Mar 27 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826424488[/snapback]I believe that if South Doyle can play as a team and have good chemistry in the post season then they can definetly make a good run at state. They should at least, i mean they have 7 starters already sign and 2 more seniors that should sign anytime, so they definetly have the most talent but it takes more then just talent in the post season.

If they were in any other district, I would say there is no way they wouldn't make it out of the district, but in District 4AAA nothing is certain.

QUOTE(DOC.HOLIDAY @ Mar 27 2007 - 08:47 PM) 826424455[/snapback]sorry to the person who made the thread like this about Halls....i took ur idea....haha....anyone have anything at all to say about South Doyle Baseball and thier run for state.....Can they make it???....is this SD's year for a state title?...all comments are welcome and appreciated(sp) good or bad.....thanks

No apolgies needed good information thread. I hope we both have a chance to move on this year to the State. South Doyle seems to be the strongest team in both Districts 3AAA, 4AAA this year. I think our young team has surprised many and are finding their feet. Good luck this year.

QUOTE(7inningparadise @ Mar 28 2007 - 07:42 AM) 826424686[/snapback]If they were in any other district, I would say there is no way they wouldn't make it out of the district, but in District 4AAA nothing is certain.

Ditto, SD may have been the best last year and didn't get out of the district.

• 2 weeks later...